WSJ: Trump is a loser

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
The right leaning WSJ editorial board ripped Trump today for Republican's historic failure at the polls yesterday.
They placed much of the blame on Trump picking poor candidates because they were willing to embrace the stolen election BS.

"Since his unlikely victory in 2016 against the widely disliked Hillary Clinton, Mr. Trump has a perfect record of electoral defeat. The GOP was pounded in the 2018 midterms owing to his low approval rating. Mr. Trump himself lost in 2020. He then sabotaged Georgia’s 2021 runoffs by blaming party leaders for not somehow overturning his defeat. That gave Democrats control of the Senate, letting President Biden pump up inflation with a $1.9 trillion Covid bill, appoint a liberal Supreme Court Justice, and pass a $700 billion climate spending hash.
Now Mr. Trump has botched the 2022 elections, and it could hand Democrats the Senate for two more years. Mr. Trump had policy successes as President, including tax cuts and deregulation, but he has led Republicans into one political fiasco after another.
“We’re going to win so much,” Mr. Trump once said, “that you’re going to get sick and tired of winning.” Maybe by now Republicans are sick and tired of losing."

Face it Trumpers, you picked a loser who caught lightening in a bottle in 2016.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
The right leaning WSJ editorial board ripped Trump today for Republican's historic failure at the polls yesterday.
They placed much of the blame on Trump picking poor candidates because they were willing to embrace the stolen election BS.

"Since his unlikely victory in 2016 against the widely disliked Hillary Clinton, Mr. Trump has a perfect record of electoral defeat. The GOP was pounded in the 2018 midterms owing to his low approval rating. Mr. Trump himself lost in 2020. He then sabotaged Georgia’s 2021 runoffs by blaming party leaders for not somehow overturning his defeat. That gave Democrats control of the Senate, letting President Biden pump up inflation with a $1.9 trillion Covid bill, appoint a liberal Supreme Court Justice, and pass a $700 billion climate spending hash.
Now Mr. Trump has botched the 2022 elections, and it could hand Democrats the Senate for two more years. Mr. Trump had policy successes as President, including tax cuts and deregulation, but he has led Republicans into one political fiasco after another.
“We’re going to win so much,” Mr. Trump once said, “that you’re going to get sick and tired of winning.” Maybe by now Republicans are sick and tired of losing."

What kind of loser lifts women and minorities? Certainly not a democratic loser.

It’s Official: Trump Unleashed A Middle-Class Boom That Benefited Women, Minorities Most​

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/09/...ss-boom-that-benefited-women-minorities-most/

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

The democrats didn’t cause inflation. That’s complete and utter bullshit.
The rest of it sounds spot on. Trump is trying to create a dictatorship - he’s got zero interest in the success of the Republican Party.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
The rest of it sounds spot on. Trump is trying to create a dictatorship - he’s got zero interest in the success of the Republican Party.
I would agree, but the WSJ editorial board is right leaning, which makes its criticism of Trump even more poignant.
And I agree, Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself.

He would burn the whole country down if he thought it would benefit him.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LOL.... Spending 5 trillion dollars on "climate justice" did nothing at all....

You ****ers are getting funnier by the day.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
LOL.... Spending 5 trillion dollars on "climate justice" did nothing at all....

You ****ers are getting funnier by the day.
The truth is government spending didn't cause our latest bout with inflation because the dollar has remained strong.
Inflation is being caused by a number of factors, the high price of fuel, supply chain issues because of continuing COVID issues in China to name a couple.
But I do think high government deficits will eventually cause inflation.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
I would agree, but the WSJ editorial board is right leaning, which makes its criticism of Trump even more poignant.

"Some men just want to watch the world burn" That fits Trump perfectly.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

He won, like, in 2016 through 2020

Reactions: bourbon n blues

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005

Biden is in the process of doing just that. Why?

Reactions: dailybuck777

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Reactions: franklinman

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
At the end of his term we had very high unemployment in all classes. You can't stop counting halfway through a term.
It's official you're stupid and a BOT.

I recognize results. Facts. You, on the other hand, deny facts.

It's official, you are a cultist BOT..... lol...

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
I recognize results. Facts.
THIS ^^^^ was one of your most amusing posts. You have now gone from living in a state of denial to representing yourself as the exact opposite of what you really are. You need professional help, and some friends who are not named beefsteak, roma, and Sweet 100..

• Haha
Reactions: rcy4499

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
Problems caused by Biden's stupidity in making it difficult to sell and explore for fossil fuels. Supply chain problems are partially Biden's problem because of his stupidly extreme lockdowns.
Yet we are producing as much oil now as we did pre-Biden. Do your find that interesting?

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
Problems caused by Biden's stupidity in making it difficult to sell and explore for fossil fuels. Supply chain problems are partially Biden's problem because of his stupidly extreme lockdowns.
Only a million deaths with a novel virus. Was there no need to worry? If we had been told at the onset of the virus that a million people were predicted to die you would have been hiding in your basement.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Yet we are producing as much oil now as we did pre-Biden. Do your find that interesting?
We could be producing more if not for Biden's interference with the industry. Somehow energy costs were low under Trump but rose under Biden after he stated he wanted to put fossil fuels out of business.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Only a million deaths with a novel virus. Was there no need to worry? If we had been told at the onset of the virus that a million people were predicted to die you would have been hiding in your basement.
I was never hiding in my basement and went about my business as much as I was allowed to do so. I have been working out 7 days a week for 8 years. I knew my risk of serious illness or death was low. The vast majority of people who died were very old or had co-morbidities.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
While Biden should be held accountable your boy added $8 trillion to the debt in 4 years, a lot of that before Covid relief.

And Biden kept on spending after that..... something like 4.8 trillion more after that......... Thankfully Sinema and Manchin kept it from being closer to 7.8 trillion or this graph would have been off the charts.

Mind you, the COVID spending under Trump was approved by a Congress.

united-states-government-debt.png

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
The future is far better under Biden. The Trump future is bleak ... Trump revenge tour.

LOL... What a future Biden created.

More than 20 million Americans are behind on their utility bills​

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...-on-their-utility-bills/7884197001/?gnt-cfr=1

• More then 20 million U.S. households are currently behind on utility bills.
  • Household electricity charges are up 15.2 percent over last summer.
  • Some utilities report a more than 40% jump in the number of customers being shut off since pre-pandemic.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
THIS ^^^^ was one of your most amusing posts. You have now gone from living in a state of denial to representing yourself as the exact opposite of what you really are. You need professional help, and some friends who are not named beefsteak, roma, and Sweet 100..

Remember when you called the IRS a right wing web site?

new-table-1.PNG

Prior to that you called the Census Bureau a right wing web site............ lol

https://www.census.gov/library/publ...xt=The official poverty rate in,and Table B-5).

Now, do you want to talk about what's amusing? LMFAO... #WORSTLAWYEREVER.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
You actually believe your nonsense. He has zero economic background and his cabinet is an absolute joke. Typical answer from a government employee that never created sh&t.
Don't be a clown. Biden had expansive experience in the Senate and as VP. Why is his cabinet a joke?
Typical answer from a clown who doesn't realize I also busted my butt in the private sector for two + decades.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
LOL... What a future Biden created.

More than 20 million Americans are behind on their utility bills​

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...-on-their-utility-bills/7884197001/?gnt-cfr=1

• More then 20 million U.S. households are currently behind on utility bills.
  • Household electricity charges are up 15.2 percent over last summer.
  • Some utilities report a more than 40% jump in the number of customers being shut off since pre-pandemic.
Biden didn't create covid. Meanwhile, in the Trump years, there were always stories about people not having $500 to pay for a car or washing machine repair. The Orange nothing left over 60 million on Medicaid.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Biden didn't create covid. Meanwhile, in the Trump years, there were always stories about people not having $500 to pay for a car or washing machine repair. The Orange nothing left over 60 million on Medicaid.

Biden said he'd end it.

Here this.............. The ****head has 1 MM deaths on his hands.