ADVERTISEMENT

WTF is Reggie Miller talking about?

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
The Grizzlies player falls down and purposely rolls over to try and take the Cavs players legs out. Failing that, he flails his arms to hit the Cavs player in the nuts and Reggie's comment is that the Cavs player is the aggressor?

LOL, the more I watch TV I think that it must be some kind of prerequisite to be stupid to get an announcing gig.

The Grizzlies player falls down and purposely rolls over to try and take the Cavs players legs out. Failing that, he flails his arms to hit the Cavs player in the nuts and Reggie's comment is that the Cavs player is the aggressor?

LOL, the more I watch TV I think that it must be some kind of prerequisite to be stupid to get an announcing gig.

Maybe the NBA should host their own academy awards for flop of the year. It could be a red carpet gala. Unfortunately it's infiltrated to college and high school Bball, with refs that can't figure out how a 225 lb guy can get knocked down by a skinny 130 lb guy.

Mr Potato Head is the worst announcer. Can’t believe they can’t find better

There’s a player that should be out for several weeks.

Mr Potato Head is the worst announcer. Can’t believe they can’t find better
I was born on the exact same day/same year as Reggie. As a Knicks fan when living in NYC in the 90s nobody was more reviled.

He was always a "skinny man" hero of mine as I tipped the scales at 6 3 150 in college and 160 when I got married at 28. Now I'm 240....blowing up like Reggie's head!

I was born on the exact same day/same year as Reggie. As a Knicks fan when living in NYC in the 90s nobody was more reviled.

He was always a "skinny man" hero of mine as I tipped the scales at 6 3 150 in college and 160 when I got married at 28. Now I'm 240....blowing up like Reggie's head!
I still hate him from the old knicks days. He wanted to play for them so bad and was pissed when they signed Houston instead. He was a great shooter but is awful on broadcast. He does look like mr potato head

ADVERTISEMENT