ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes. JJ McCarthy out for the season.

He gives me Kenny Pickens vibes, could be good, probably not going to be great and likely not very good. Sorry to see him get hurt, tough deal for JJ.

Didn’t think a torn meniscus was season ending. Thought it was 6-8 weeks.

Tough break. Wish him well.
You’re right with that timeline. My guess is if this was Patrick Mahomes or Brock Purdy they would be back. Since he’s a rookie he’s already behind and they probably seen enough to think he might be their future so why rush him back. Just get surgery, rehab, and sit in meetings and learn. He won’t risk further injury and will be ready next year. Just my guess. As a Sixers fan, when I hear “torn meniscus” I get shivers down my spine.

You’re right with that timeline. My guess is if this was Patrick Mahomes or Brock Purdy they would be back. Since he’s a rookie he’s already behind and they probably seen enough to think he might be their future so why rush him back. Just get surgery, rehab, and sit in meetings and learn. He won’t risk further injury and will be ready next year. Just my guess. As a Sixers fan, when I hear “torn meniscus” I get shivers down my spine.
Was thinking along the same lines. Also wondered if contract issues came into play.

If he misses the whole year does it save them a couple million? Will it gain them an extra year of control at end of contract? Or could it be a roster issue?

Have no idea what kind of injury clauses are written into contracts of 1st rounders. Lots of issues at play.

Perhaps he can assist his team this season by sitting in a vehicle in the parking lot with some quality sound surveillance equipment linked to some bugs placed throughout the opponents tactical facilities and headsets. He has experience with similar operations. Also, it would be a great learning experience for him about the defenses he might face next season.

Didn’t think a torn meniscus was season ending. Thought it was 6-8 weeks.

Tough break. Wish him well.
He is having meniscus repair surgery. This is much different than having your meniscus trimmed. I’ve had my meniscus trimmed in both knees. One of my boys had meniscus repair surgery in ninth grade. Generally, they will try to repair younger people’s meniscus versus trimming. I don’t know what is involved today regarding injections, but as I recall, they suture it and lock the knee in a brace. He was hurt in a football game in the fall and had his knee locked for a number of months, and got clearance for lacrosse several weeks before practice started..

Perhaps he can assist his team this season by sitting in a vehicle in the parking lot with some quality sound surveillance equipment linked to some bugs placed throughout the opponents tactical facilities and headsets. He has experience with similar operations. Also, it would be a great learning experience for him about the defenses he might face next season.
JJ can get a headstart on his illegal scouting career. I hear there is NFL coach who specializes in it. Get your costume ready JJ.

6538483718f45_570749b.jpg

Nothing is personal. I'm tired of you and others making other fan base look pathetic. Just grow up and be an adult. It's not that tough.
You are quick to defend the Buckeyes and Wolverines and will often attack the Nittany Lions. If Michigan is attacked, you especially take personal offense to it. As such, I am not convinced that you are a PSU fan.

You are quick to defend the Buckeyes and Wolverines and will often attack the Nittany Lions. If Michigan is attacked, you especially take personal offense to it. As such, I am not convinced that you are a PSU fan.
Where am I attacking Penn State? Where?
I defend everyone that is attacked unfairly. I defended Hack in this thread. I defend Allar constantly. I even defend Franklin as he has come a long way and I'm now fully confident we will win the games were supposed to.
Acknowledging WVU sucks is not attacking Penn State. Acknowledging Allen (who plays for Penn State) is a better runner than Singleton isn't attacking Penn State? Acknowledging Joe's legacy is tarnished because of the "holier than thou" attitude of many here who can't let things go isn't attacking Penn State.
For the record, I started a thread bashing Michigan for naming Harbaugh an honorary captain and have said countless time Day is on the hotseat as they've underachieved but yes me saying Harbaugh cheating has nothing to do with JJ's injury and saying bringing it up is petty clearly makes me a Michigan fan
Be a better person. Be rational. You do those things you'll like me just fine. Continue to be a petty, childish d-bag and you won't. Simple.

I defend everyone that is attacked unfairly. I defended Hack in this thread. I defend Allar constantly. I even defend Franklin as he has come a long way and I'm now fully confident we will win the games were supposed to.
Acknowledging WVU sucks is not attacking Penn State. Acknowledging Allen (who plays for Penn State) is a better runner than Singleton isn't attacking Penn State? Acknowledging Joe's legacy is tarnished because of the "holier than thou" attitude of many here who can't let things go isn't attacking Penn State.
For the record, I started a thread bashing Michigan for naming Harbaugh an honorary captain and have said countless time Day is on the hotseat as they've underachieved but yes me saying Harbaugh cheating has nothing to do with JJ's injury and saying bringing it up is petty clearly makes me a Michigan fan
Be a better person. Be rational. You do those things you'll like me just fine. Continue to be a petty, childish d-bag and you won't. Simple.
This blog will end with you talking to (and arguing with) yourself.. I am convinced about that

Your thread regarding Harbaugh as an honorary captain was the first time I’ve ever seen you hold them accountable for their actions. I am rational, and sometimes I like to joke, especially at the expensive Michigan, who were a bunch of freaking cheaters over the last 2-3 years. I do not dislike you. I actually enjoy some of the conversation and banter with you. I just am just noting the obvious that you seem to especially like other schools, especially Michigan.

Your thread regarding Harbaugh as an honorary captain was the first time I’ve ever seen you hold them accountable for their actions. I am rational, and sometimes I like to joke, especially at the expensive Michigan, who were a bunch of freaking cheaters over the last 2-3 years. I do not dislike you. I actually enjoy some of the conversation and banter with you. I just am just noting the obvious that you seem to especially like other schools, especially Michigan.
I've said they've cheated countless times. And i've said countless times that I support any attempt the NCAA does regarding future penalties. But, yeah, that's not holding them accountable
Jokes are supposed to be funny--not attacking someone that was just injured and missing a season.
I just don't blindly hate other programs (other than ND) because I'm a college football fan. I enjoy the game itself. Many here are Penn State fans that literally hate everything about college football.

He is having meniscus repair surgery. This is much different than having your meniscus trimmed. I’ve had my meniscus trimmed in both knees. One of my boys had meniscus repair surgery in ninth grade. Generally, they will try to repair younger people’s meniscus versus trimming. I don’t know what is involved today regarding injections, but as I recall, they suture it and lock the knee in a brace. He was hurt in a football game in the fall and had his knee locked for a number of months, and got clearance for lacrosse several weeks before practice started..
This is exactly right. If at all possible you opt for the repair. They can repair tears that are near the outer edge of the meniscus, where there is blood flow. Inner part however can't be repaired and that is where they'll do a menisectomy. I've had a tear removed in each knee. One was a fairly minor tear and the other was, in the words of the doctor, "nasty". Needless to say I'm not doing much running or stairs anymore.

Nothing is personal. I'm tired of you and others making other fan base look pathetic. Just grow up and be an adult. It's not that tough.

UM fans: "Pedo state"
PSU fans: "JJ mccarthy benefitted from his coaches knowing the defense's signs."

Lando: "For shame PSU fans. You're pathetic."

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

UM fans: "Pedo state"
PSU fans: "JJ mccarthy benefitted from his coaches knowing the defense's signs."

Lando: "For shame PSU fans. You're pathetic."

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Who said Pedo State is acceptable?
Childish is childish

I've said they've cheated countless times. And i've said countless times that I support any attempt the NCAA does regarding future penalties. But, yeah, that's not holding them accountable
Jokes are supposed to be funny--not attacking someone that was just injured and missing a season.
I just don't blindly hate other programs (other than ND) because I'm a college football fan. I enjoy the game itself. Many here are Penn State fans that literally hate everything about college football.
I’m a huge college football fan as well. I only love PSU, my alma mater. But I can watch just about any game. Who is your favorite team in college football? If it’s not Penn State (and it is not) that’s OK. Just want know the truth.

I’m a huge college football fan as well. I only love PSU, my alma mater. But I can watch just about any game. Who is your favorite team in college football? If it’s not Penn State (and it is not) that’s OK. Just want know the truth.
Lol "and it is not"....keep doubling down on the stupid

Who said Pedo State is acceptable?
Childish is childish
It.was.a.joke.
In case you missed it.
- UM stole signs and created laminated pages for in-game use.
- UM coaches knew the opponent's defensive calls.
- They called plays for JJ that would work against the defensive calls.

You might have heard about it. It was a pretty big story.
LMTLION made a joke about it, and you attacked him. Then, as usual, you reply to every post, doubling down on your ridiculous assessment.
You're like my 7yo that will die on the smallest hill - only she'll eventually come around and acknowledge her nonsense. If you want to talk to her to learn some strategies to regulate your emotions, just DM me your FB profile. I'll have her call you on her tablet.

Reactions: LMTLION
It.was.a.joke.
In case you missed it.
- UM stole signs and created laminated pages for in-game use.
- UM coaches knew the opponent's defensive calls.
- They called plays for JJ that would work against the defensive calls.

You might have heard about it. It was a pretty big story.
LMTLION made a joke about it, and you attacked him. Then, as usual, you reply to every post, doubling down on your ridiculous assessment.
You're like my 7yo that will die on the smallest hill - only she'll eventually come around and acknowledge her nonsense. If you want to talk to her to learn some strategies to regulate your emotions, just DM me your FB profile. I'll have her call you on her tablet.
Again someone was injured and it was uncalled for. It was childish. Jokes aren't followed up buy continuing to criticize Michigan.
Your 7 year old is probably just tired of you incorrectly telling her she's wrong so she gives up on trying to make you better

Again someone was injured and it was uncalled for. It was childish. Jokes aren't followed up buy continuing to criticize Michigan.
Your 7 year old is probably just tired of you incorrectly telling her she's wrong so she gives up on trying to make you better
Hey Lando, the real problem at hand is that I made a joke at the expense of your favorite school, Cheatigan and their new mascot, a dirty rat. That’s the real problem. You’re not a PSU fan. You are a Michigan fan.

Hey Lando, the real problem at hand is that I made a joke at the expense of your favorite school, Cheatigan and their new mascot, a dirty rat. That’s the real problem. You’re not a PSU fan. You are a Michigan fan.
Tripling down on stupidity

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT