ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes! Nebraska interim HC arrested

In many states, once a domestic is called in, one of the spouses is going to jail. Many times charges get dropped. But let’s just treat him like people did Paterno….right?

Reactions: TN Lion
In many states, once a domestic is called in, one of the spouses is going to jail. Many times charges get dropped. But let’s just treat him like people did Paterno….right?
I don't know that anyone has convicted him at this point. We've posted that he has been charged and that is accurate. Plus there has been some light hearted humor thrown into the thread which seems fine.

Reactions: pennstatepelly
Sounds like he will be an Alabama asst. next year.
I have met many Alabama graduates. I can tell you most assuredly that your comments are total absolute b*******. Everyone that I've met is of highest character and most are God-fearing Christians. Alabama does not have to cheat and now neither does Georgia. The rest of the league?

I have met many Alabama graduates. I can tell you most assuredly that your comments are total absolute b*******. Everyone that I've met is of highest character and most are God-fearing Christians. Alabama does not have to cheat and now neither does Georgia. The rest of the league?
I bet there were some high character God-fearing Christians who graduated from SMU back in the 80’s. The student body doesn’t reflect the football program.

Kind of reminiscent of that Ohio St assistant coach a few years ago with the multiple domestic violence charges except as I recall there was also some really weird stuff in that case like thousands of dollars of sex toys shipped to his office in the football building.

I suppose that there is just a certain percentage of men that are domestic abusers and maybe it is higher in a very physical sport like football. Not saying this Nebraska coach is guilty but the charges aren't good.

Beating on Mama is one thing, strangling her is quite another. Either way, if the allegations are true, Bye Bye.
I have no idea what happened and neither does anyone else. But I know that prosecutors often include "strangulation" in the charges. That also leads to a "kidnapping" charge. So the more charges they can pile up, the greater the opportunity to negotiate a settlement. Basically, they want to scare the living crap out of the accused and get them to settle before going to trial.

I am familiar with a case, earlier this year, where a person got caught in an FBI sting. The prosecutor charged them with all kinds of stuff. The defendant requested to simply see the evidence. The prosecutor told them to plead guilty and if she had to present the evidence, they were going to tack on two more charges and go for the maximum.

Also, BTW, the FBI and Cops are allowed to lie to you and tell you they have all kinds of evidence when they do not. So they can tell you your friend ratted you out or that they have video evidence when they do not. They do this to try and get you to confess guilt.

That's the way it works today at least in Ohio.

I have no idea what happened and neither does anyone else. But I know that prosecutors often include "strangulation" in the charges. That also leads to a "kidnapping" charge. So the more charges they can pile up, the greater the opportunity to negotiate a settlement. Basically, they want to scare the living crap out of the accused and get them to settle before going to trial.

I am familiar with a case, earlier this year, where a person got caught in an FBI sting. The prosecutor charged them with all kinds of stuff. The defendant requested to simply see the evidence. The prosecutor told them to plead guilty and if she had to present the evidence, they were going to tack on two more charges and go for the maximum.

Also, BTW, the FBI and Cops are allowed to lie to you and tell you they have all kinds of evidence when they do not. So they can tell you your friend ratted you out or that they have video evidence when they do not. They do this to try and get you to confess guilt.

That's the way it works today at least in Ohio.
Not just in Ohio, it’s a Worldwide phenomenon.

Not sure that your point has anything to do with mine, but OK. But if you look at who Bama has hired as a coach or analyst in the last decade, it is pretty much every head coach that was fired for cause. Does that make Saban a God-fearing Christian like all the rest of Alabama folks, or a baby eating Satanist?

Not sure that your point has anything to do with mine, but OK. But if you look at who Bama has hired as a coach or analyst in the last decade, it is pretty much every head coach that was fired for cause. Does that make Saban a God-fearing Christian like all the rest of Alabama folks, or a baby eating Satanist?
Bullshit alert.

• Haha
Reactions: Phil's Rug
They don’t have to cheat because they have already cheated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT