ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Mods - get to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Could you move a lot of crap to the test board please?

Our resident Michigan troll is on pace to destroy this board like the Michigan free board got destroyed.

I don’t mind OT stuff - and start a few OT threads myself - but overtly political stuff (from the left or right) should be given the heave ho to the test board.

TIA

Our resident Michigan troll is on pace to destroy this board like the Michigan free board got destroyed.

I don’t mind OT stuff - and start a few OT threads myself - but overtly political stuff (from the left or right) should be given the heave ho to the test board.

TIA
100% agree. I actually come to this board to read about Penn State football. Somehow so many political views either get their own thread or bleed into open threads. I just would wish this forum would stick to that and be better monitored.

The Michigan infestation is mostly 1 poster. That should be easy. While they're at it, get rid of the Ohio state posters who pose as posters from other schools. Perhaps we are back that these schools have clowns so insecure as this wasting all their time here.

Reactions: MacNit07
The Michigan infestation is mostly 1 poster. That should be easy. While they're at it, get rid of the Ohio state posters who pose as posters from other schools. Perhaps we are back that these schools have clowns so insecure as this wasting all their time here.
Who besides this Ole Ted a-hole should be banned? I've had great conversations with a ton of people on this board and have no issues with anyone else. Just because someone has a different opinion is not a reason for being banned

Who besides this Ole Ted a-hole should be banned? I've had great conversations with a ton of people on this board and have no issues with anyone else. Just because someone has a different opinion is not a reason for being banned
Difference of opinion is fine and encouraged I would think. But the posters who pose as if they are from a different program should be removed. If they cannot be honest about even who they root for then get rid of them. Who wants to have discussions with a bunch of people pretending to be something they aren't and generally just not being honest?

Difference of opinion is fine and encouraged I would think. But the posters who pose as if they are from a different program should be removed. If they cannot be honest about even who they root for then get rid of them. Who wants to have discussions with a bunch of people pretending to be something they aren't and generally just not being honest. For some reason this level of immaturity and dishonesty is mostly Ohio St fans. Not sure why but it reflects poorly in their fan base.

Reactions: MacNit07
He wasn’t referring to you 68. There’s another well known poster here who is an OSU fan that pretends to be a Michigan fan to stir up trouble. Fans of other programs, (other than Iowa), are usually great and bring some good discussion. There are even some good Michigan fans that visit. ;).

Reactions: Westcoast24
i prefer it to the days of mcandrew, when any discussion of current events was axed, but the board was filled with useless spam (like a 50 page thread of links to songs on youtube) and borderline creepy poll questions

TIA
Mods?
We ain't got no mods.
We don't need no mods.
I don't have to show you any stinking mods.

i prefer it to the days of mcandrew, when any discussion of current events was axed, but the board was filled with useless spam (like a 50 page thread of links to songs on youtube) and borderline creepy poll questions
I agree with you on old vs new.

The test board has its purpose though and many posts have crossed over. Out of consideration for those that don’t want to read it people should post over there.

I agree with you on old vs new.

The test board has its purpose though and many posts have crossed over. Out of consideration for those that don’t want to read it people should post over there.
i do not disagree, some things belong on that board

but the old guard was ridiculous and being a little looser with the current events stuff is a good thing

they would move an entire thread off of the board just because someone mentioned something in the news (including during covid when all sports were shut down and there was nothing else to talk about)

also, it is not that hard to just not read something

but the old guard was ridiculous and being a little looser with the current events stuff is a good thing

they would move an entire thread off of the board just because someone mentioned something in the news (including during covid when all sports were shut down and there was nothing else to talk about)

Agree. To be banned you should have to be a constant repeat offender.

Reactions: bison13

I personally don't care if they are looser or stricter on the current events. I just care that they are more consistent. McAndrew would censor anything that made his political party look bad whether relevant or not. Then he'd let everything go if it was to his party's favor. To me, that's just dishonest. You call them fair and it doesn't matter if the strike zone is tight or a little wide.

I personally don't care if they are looser or stricter on the current events. I just care that they are more consistent. McAndrew would censor anything that made his political party look bad whether relevant or not. Then he'd let everything go if it was to his party's favor. To me, that's just dishonest. You call them fair and it doesn't matter if the strike zone is tight or a little wide.
some of those "poll questions" he let go were just utter garbage.

i could never reconcile that he wouldn't clean that up, or actually encouraged it, but nobody could say anything about covid in the middle of covid

showed his true colors when he led everyone to believe this site was closing down, and intentionally never clarified what was happeneing

i could never reconcile that he wouldn't clean that up, or actually encouraged it, but nobody could say anything about covid in the middle of covid

showed his true colors when he led everyone to believe this site was closing down, and intentionally never clarified what was happeneing
Yes, you point out a few things that seemed pretty dishonest.

Reactions: bison13

TIA

Rich is currently tied up taking care of the pedo jokes on his Rutgers board.

Difference of opinion is fine and encouraged I would think. But the posters who pose as if they are from a different program should be removed. If they cannot be honest about even who they root for then get rid of them. Who wants to have discussions with a bunch of people pretending to be sohing they aren't and generally just not being honest?
Who cares ? That's your opinion on if someone is disguising his-herself. As long as they don't attack someone and call them names, I'm OK with it. I've seen posters from all other fan bases on Rivals boards. It makes a discussion interesting.

And while I don't care for this Ole Ted character, he's not attacking anyone either. Is he trying to stir the pot? Of course he is but if people would just ignore him, he'd go away. He's on these Rivals boards to get reactions.

And if I'm correct, the person you're referring to is that Wolve72 character. He's on every Rivals board throughout the B1G (and my home ND site) and to my knowledge, he's never been banned from any. In fact, he really is knowledgeable, and I've had some really good conversations with him on several boards. I've seen a few posters - on this and your ON3 site - claim he is actually a PSU fan that travels from board to board disguising himself as a fan from a different fan base - depending what site he's on. A couple claim to actually know him. He's harmless and doesn't bother me one bit. Why should it bother you?

Who cares ? That's your opinion on if someone is disguising his-herself. As long as they don't attack someone and call them names, I'm OK with it. I've seen posters from all other fan bases on Rivals boards. It makes a discussion interesting.

And while I don't care for this Ole Ted character, he's not attacking anyone either. Is he trying to stir the pot? Of course he is but if people would just ignore him, he'd go away. He's on these Rivals boards to get reactions.

And if I'm correct, the person you're referring to is that Wolve72 character. He's on every Rivals board throughout the B1G (and my home ND site) and to my knowledge, he's never been banned from any. In fact, he really is knowledgeable, and I've had some really good conversations with him on several boards. I've seen a few posters - on this and your ON3 site - claim he is actually a PSU fan that travels from board to board disguising himself as a fan from a different fan base - depending what site he's on. A couple claim to actually know him. He's harmless and doesn't bother me one bit. Why should it bother you?
Most people today are soft

1) Ted has taken over the board with excessive threads, has been combative with most fans here, and doesn't respect our rules by posting many political threads. That is supposed to result in banning.

Doesn't have to do with soft Ted, I squat 495 for sets, have done deployments in multiple combat zones and have taught physics at the University level. No one who knows me personally would ever call me soft except in jest.

2) I am referring to more than the Ohio St fan who pretends to be a Michigan fan on this PSU board. There are a couple of Ohio St fans who pretend to be disgruntled PSU fans attacking our 5-0 start, everything PSU, and defending anything Ohio St. I'm fine with an Ohio St fan posting and being honest about that. I do take issue with the few and it seems like it's only Ohio St fans dishonest enough to represent themselves as something they clearly aren't. Ted is an @$$ but at least he isn't lying about who he is.

• Haha
Reactions: NoBareFeet
2) I am referring to more than the Ohio St fan who pretends to be a Michigan fan on this PSU board. There are a couple of Ohio St fans who pretend to be disgruntled PSU fans attacking our 5-0 start, everything PSU, and defending anything Ohio St. I'm fine with an Ohio St fan posting and being honest about that. I do take issue with the few and it seems like it's only Ohio St fans dishonest enough to represent themselves as something they clearly aren't. Ted is an @$$ but at least he isn't lying about who he is.
GO BLUE - beat those cheating Buckeyes

This board is much more entertaining with posters like Ole Ted, it could benefit from more of them. The way they cause some of the lunatics around here to froth at the mouth is pure gold.

The fact this thread exists indicates that he is providing an essential service much needed.

This board is much more entertaining with posters like Ole Ted, it could benefit from more of them. The way they cause some of the lunatics around here to froth at the mouth is pure gold.

The fact this thread exists indicates that he is providing an essential service much needed.

Yea, because they allow this type of trolling on the scUM board. Keep telling us how the Avant incompletion turned into a completion by the cheating10 Referines was a legal catch under the actual NCAA Rulebook MeatChicken Man. [Insert eyeroll]

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
Yea, because they allow this type of trolling on the scUM board. Keep telling us how the Avant incompletion turned into a completion by the cheating10 Referines was a legal catch under the actual NCAA Rulebook MeatChicken Man. [Insert eyeroll]
If the mods here allow you to hang around and create the many useless threads you do indicates that they will allow damn near anything. I love seeing Ole Ted work you into a frenzy, quite entertaining.

If the mods here allow you to hang around and create the many useless threads you do indicates that they will allow damn near anything. I love seeing Ole Ted work you into a frenzy, quite entertaining.

Yea, keep telling us how this is a good catch a$$hole. [Insert eyeroll]:

7EE4Zcy.jpg

I just put ole ted on ignore. And the board is now far better. Amazing how easy that was.
Ole Ted is the first poster I've ever put on Ignore. He is just totally annoying and brings nothing to this board. I don't mind friendly interaction between fans of our opponents, but this guy is worthless. One less thing that might add stress to my life.

showed his true colors when he led everyone to believe this site was closing down, and intentionally never clarified what was happening
yep absolute POS move there.

He absolutely censored material that did not meet his political or social beliefs too. I would have factual math data that jim or herb could verify but it went against Tom's view so out it goes

Any fan of another team that is on this board and brings up the Sandusky situation should immediately be banned. We put up with enough of that shit to last a life time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT