ADVERTISEMENT

10,000 on ignore, Book 183: The Days of Reckoning, Part 42.....

Ten Thousan Marbles

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
China attacks U.S. Representative and his family with Covid bioweapon - again!
xaxnar

CNN reports that House Representative for the 3rd Louisiana district Clay Higgins has posted on Facebook that he is positive for Covid 19 — for a second time.

GOP Rep. Clay Higgins of Louisiana posted on Facebook Sunday evening that he, his wife and his son all have Covid-19.
“I have COVID, Becca has COVID, my son has COVID,” wrote Higgins.

He says for the second time because: “Becca and I had COVID before, early on, in January 2020, before the world really knew what it was,” he wrote.

CNN was unable to determine if he and his wife had actually had that confirmed by testing. As for his latest statement:

“So, this is our second experience with the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) biological attack weaponized virus,” he added, echoing a conspiracy theory that Covid was purposefully manufactured by the Chinese government. There is no evidence supporting that theory, although the Biden administration has asked the intelligence community to look for more evidence into how the pandemic began.
“This episode is far more challenging. It has required all of my devoted energy,” noted Higgins, though he also said that their “prognosis is positive.”

CNN had reached out to his office for comment. Higgins has not confirmed if he was ever vaccinated, according to a CNN survey of members of Congress.

On Higgins House website, he is self-described as:

A committed Constitutionalist, Congressman Higgins believes in restoring the federal government envisioned by our Founding Fathers. Higgins believes in smaller government, less bureaucracy, free markets, a strong national defense and securing America’s sovereign borders. From Morgan City to the Texas line, Higgins has sworn a sacred oath to protect and serve the people of South Louisiana.

Elsewhere on his website, the small government constitutionalist notes:.........

Higgins Again Calls on President Biden to Support Supplemental Disaster Relief for Southwest Louisiana

and

Higgins Secures Funding for University Avenue Project in House Transportation and HUD Bill

So, small government for Thee but not for Me.

As far as a “sacred oath to protect and serve the people of South Louisiana” goes, Higgins is one of the 147 Republicans who voted to overturn the election results......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News