ADVERTISEMENT

12/18/19 Early Signing Day Thread

Might be Berger they have him listed with some of the signed commits on 24/7

From A & M Board:

One of the Rivals national analysts apparently posted that Diggs may not sign today as he's worried Elijah Robinson might leave. We were told recently that he planned to sign still, but we are checking on it. I figured it would make it over here, so wanted to be proactive.

His school's ceremony is at Noon Central and he had planned to sign at that time.

Until there is a NSD thread for all other teams, let's check out how Baylor is announcing their class.

mjn.gif

He’s listed as a prospect underneath the signed recruits. His announcement date isn’t until January

I don't believe CJF would put up a 28th spot on the board for a player that isn't announcing until February..... I don't believe he did that last year.

He is an amassing f
Zuriah Fisher is an outstanding football player who reminds me a lot of Hudson/ Michigan. When Aliqippa played Clairton, Zuriah made two unbelievable plays on D for TDs; on one he must have broken or eluded six or seven tacklers to take an interception or fumble for 6. From that game in mid September I wanted him in blue and white. Incredibly excited he’s now a Nittany Lion and I can’t wait to see him play.

Last edited:
He is an amassing f

Zuriah Fisher is an outstanding football player who reminds me a lot of Zelheke Hudson/ Michigan. When Aliqippa played Clairton, Zurich made two unbelievable plays on D for TDS—on one he must have broken or eluded six or seven tacklers to take an interception or fumble for 6. From that game in mid September I wanted him in blue and white. Incredibly excited he’s now a Nittany Lion and I can’t wait to see him play.
I have a feeling he is really going to surprise people. This dude is rangy, has good lateral movement, and takes a sure path to the football. Of course, his competition is severely overmatched in his highlights. He's just wrecking opponents. Man among boys at that level.

Last edited:
Reactions: GregInPitt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT