ADVERTISEMENT

2018 5-star DE Micah Parsons

2018 5-star DE Micah Parsons is set to announce his decision on Saturday.

Parsons is rated as the No. 3 sophomore recruit in America. Would be quite a building block for Penn State's Class of 2018.
Parsons.jpg

No. 2 for the East looks like he is blocking for No. 90. Which I assume is Parsons.

Parsons checks in at No. 5 overall in America.

Three of the top 14 players in the 2018 recruiting class reside in the state of Pennsylvania, according to Top 247 rankings released by 247Sports Thursday afternoon.

Reactions: WeR0206
Hope we get him and after apparently losing Hill and Nordin, it would be big, but

What does a 2018 commitment mean anyway?

That's 26/27 months for everyone to keep working him.
Exactly. Can't get too excited about it, and we've been good at losing commitments of late.

The important thing is to dampen any enthisiasm.
Or why would he bother in the first place? Oh, and Villanova won by 44. Impossible. Happened. Why do these posters even involve themselves in what they consider, inevitably, to be a disaster. PSU fb will be fine under the guidance of Franklin.

Reactions: Judge Smails
If Franklin can't get this one, he needs to never mention "dominate the state" at any point again, ever.
He said that his plan was to dominate the state, right? It wasn't a prediction. Is that a bad plan every year? I think it should be his plan whether Parsons signs today or not.

He said that his plan was to dominate the state, right? It wasn't a prediction. Is that a bad plan every year? I think it should be his plan whether Parsons signs today or not.

Of course. That is always the plan, but you can't make every kid sign with you.

2018 5-star DE Micah Parsons is set to announce his decision on Saturday.

Parsons is rated as the No. 3 sophomore recruit in America. Would be quite a building block for Penn State's Class of 2018.
Parsons.jpg

He is a sophomore in high school for god's sake. You or anybody else has any idea of how he will fare. Worry about what you know not what you suspect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT