ADVERTISEMENT

3rd bat signal Lasch bash

FWIW -
At 202#s, 247 has him well above Rivals' listed 159# weight.

4_4574498.jpg

Shaquon Anderson-Butts
Harrisburg, PA (Harrisburg)

Athlete
  • Ht 6-0.5
  • Wt 202
  • CLASS OF 18
247Sports Composite
0.8838 ?
Natl Comp360Pos ATH16St PA12

Saw him on Allen Street today with a whole group of guys with their Lasch Bash ID's hanging around their necks obviously touring the Arts Fest. I think this is a great way to show the athletes what a great place State College is and is marketing genius. Hopefully we will get a couple more commits out of this.

We also saw Franklin and a large group of recruits on Allen Street. Some were with Franklin but there were a number who looked like they were with family and were walking down the street in smaller groups or just with their own family. Spied a group with Coach Spencer as well.

Reactions: TheGLOV and T J
I'm really sorry about this and the fact that you are too stupid to accept reality. He has an awful lot of work to get done in the classroom. If today was signing day he'd be going to Kiski and anyone who knows a thing about his recruitment knows this.

My comment wasn't to denigrate the kid; it was to state reality for anyone who was unaware on the board. So, put on your big girl pants and deal with it.
My issue with you is the kid commits to us and that is the first thing you think to post - even an assclown as slow on the uptake as you can get the gist of where I was coming from but on second thought maybe not. Have a good day in pal.

Reactions: KnightSlayer
completeBox.png
My issue with you is the kid commits to us and that is the first thing you think to post - even an assclown as slow on the uptake as you can get the gist of where I was coming from but on second thought maybe not. Have a good day in pal.

Again, I'm sorry to bring reality to Lion84 land. I'm also terribly sorry to consider academics when a kid commits.

Hopefully you found your big girl panties. Or are you on the rag this week? That would probably explain more.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I think I just dislocated my jaw while yawning.

Funny how you keep mentioning panties and periods and Midol all the time. I think there's a joke there, but I'll refrain.

So, three bat signals for the weekend. Is that about what folks expected?? Better or worse?

So, three bat signals for the weekend. Is that about what folks expected?? Better or worse?

The quotes from Oweh, Hawkins, Smith, and Mustipher after the visit were the best news of the weekend. Didn't seal the deal now, but did some work.

Reactions: TheGLOV
completeBox.png

Again, I'm sorry to bring reality to Lion84 land. I'm also terribly sorry to consider academics when a kid commits.

Hopefully you found your big girl panties. Or are you on the rag this week? That would probably explain more.
I think they mean you could have given it a few days before making that remark. It was the kid's big day and you chose to crap on it.

That's their job, I suppose. You could have refrained. NM

You could have refrained from reading too.

I hate to sound like 21 Guns....but it's a fact and reality, and I fail to see what the problem with me posting it. It was widely reported, widely commented upon--and to boot, this board says the same thing about kids committing to other programs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT