ADVERTISEMENT

49ers first round draft pick shot in robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he will live.

Such a beautiful city has been turned into a cess pool by the disgraces who have run it for years. Yet, the dopes who live there keep electing the same type of incompetents election after election. It will be interesting to see if the shooter was another illegal who never should’ve been in this country.

Such a beautiful city has been turned into a cess pool by the disgraces who have run it for years. Yet, the dopes who live there keep electing the same type of incompetents election after election. It will be interesting to see if the shooter was another illegal who never should’ve been in this country.
It will be interesting to see if this country is dumb enough to want California policies across the country. Scary.

It will be interesting to see if this country is dumb enough to want California policies across the country. Scary.
If the majority of people in this country are smart and concerned about the future viability of this country, it won’t happen. However, it’s scary to think that’s probably going to come down to what the people in four or five states do, and PA is one of them.

Last edited:
The mayor responded at a press conference, bragging about rapid police response and that they arrested a suspect. Naturally no mention that police were able to arrest the perp since he had been shot with his own gun during the botched robbery, and likely was a bit immobilized.

I understand this was during the middle of the afternoon in downtown Frisco. As I told my wife when all the defund the police started it’s not rocket science to understand that if you permit criminal conduct without consequences, you get (drum roll) more crime. Welcome to the jungle.

I understand this was during the middle of the afternoon in downtown Frisco. As I told my wife when all the defund the police started it’s not rocket science to understand that if you permit criminal conduct without consequences, you get (drum roll) more crime. Welcome to the jungle.
Its was also in broad daylight at Union square (the equivalent to NYC’s times square) not some dark back alley at 2am. Scary times ahead for this city

And yet the per capital murder rates are higher here in Chattanooga and Nashville and in much smaller cities and even towns.
Really: Once again you foil windowed representatives of our ignorant brain washed fandom miss reality by a mile.

Per capital Murder rates per 100,000 in 2023 by state
Louisiana 21.3
Alabama 14.9
Mississippi 20.7
California 4.8 down from 6.9 in 2022
Tennessee 9.9
-----------------
Now by some cities/towns
Knoxville, TN 18.7
San Francisco, CA 6.7
Nashville, TN 7.0
Madisonville, TN a small town in East TN reported in the all rightwing state of MAGA world 18.5

How undignified to be hyper hysterical male.

And yet the per capital murder rates are higher here in Chattanooga and Nashville and in much smaller cities and even towns.

Really: Once again you foil windowed representatives of our ignorant brain washed fandom miss reality by a mile.

Per capital Murder rates per 100,000 in 2023 by state
Louisiana 21.3
Alabama 14.9
Mississippi 20.7
California 4.8 down from 6.9 in 2022
Tennessee 9.9
-----------------
Now by some cities/towns
Knoxville, TN 18.7
San Francisco, CA 6.7
Nashville, TN 7.0
Madisonville, TN a small town in East TN reported in the all rightwing state of MAGA world 18.5

How undignified to be hyper hysterical male.
If they don’t report the data like they used to…

If they don’t report the data like they used to…
I think we all know that that has been happening. Also, it’s just become about quality of life; it’s about cities like San Francisco permitting drug addicts to roam the streets like human zombies; it’s about needles littering the streets; it’s about human excrement on sidewalks; it’s about homeless encampments; etc.

There’s a reason why the big box stores and pharmacies are abandoning San Francisco in droves, yet you still have intellectually dishonest people defending these dumps and the people who are responsible for turning them into dumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT