ADVERTISEMENT

50 'must see' US landmarks (slideshow) and how history is repeating itself (links)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001

You know, as I wade through the slides looking for places I haven't visited I was struck by how many won't be around in a few years once Cancel Culture razes them to the ground. There are few exceptions, such as nos. 26 and 29, as they reinforce the messages of CRT and Project 1619. It is ironic, nonetheless. Our Republic exists because it defeated tyranny from the outside for hundreds of years. But now it succumbs to tyranny from within brought to you courtesy of a democrat party hijacked by Marxists. The revolution isn't hard to pull off. No, because the playbook is already written. The confluence of events is there. All Marxists need do is follow the playbook. In Biden they've a willing accomplice. He thinks government is the solution to everything. "Infrastructure" equates to peace, land and bread. But the economy does not need more fiscal stimulus when people are already on the move. This is about increasing government dependency through higher inflation and taxes. Some of you (and I won't mention any names) are already serfs ideologically. Now it's just a matter of 'closing the loop' to make you serfs financially. Like Biden in you the Marxists have a willing accomplice.

I thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News