ADVERTISEMENT

6-2 for first time since 2011

Ceasar

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Still not winning pretty likely won't for a while but I see solid progress. First, we are 6-2 for first time since 2011. Godwin, Hamilton and Barkley are on the verge of giving us three really good skill players. If we could ever get Gesicki playing up to his athleticism we could have a lot of weapons. Of course it always comes back around to the o-line. Until they take the next step and become a solid consistent unit I doubt the offense will be consistent. But in four conference games we have scored 28, 29, 31 and 10 and we all know the 10 was so close to being 24 but for the TD called back and the failure in the red zone.
Big game this week and one we should win to get to 7 and guarantees a 4th straight winning season since the sanctions.
I watched the NW - Iowa game two weeks ago and NW looked awful. If we play well that game is very winnable. I don't put much stock in the bye week before UM as it has been a long time since we played well after a bye. In fact most years we have played poorly. I think this team is going to have a big moment either against Michigan, MSU or a bowl. Actually believe 9 wins is possible.
Finally, anyone else surprised at the lack of playing time yesterday for Akeel Lynch? Seems. Like Nick Scott played more. The more I see of our backs the more I think Andre Robinson is going to help a lot next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News