ADVERTISEMENT

A historical (and hysterical) moment of TV history........

Dzapper

Gold Member
May 5, 2019
I was flicking around the dial and stumbled upon a true moment of TV history unfolding right before my un-reconstructed eyes.

There was a full screen headshot of Chris F'n Matthews saying good-bye to his loyal lib-bot viewers. It took me a few seconds to figure out what was going on .....then BOOM, it all became clear.....I was actually witnessing a televised PC mandated hari-kari live and in color. Chrissy Matthews was falling on his liberal sword in front of all of America for having sinned against liberal/PC rules of conduct.

Shame, shame shame. You ...male....you....privileged misogynist....you....TRAITOR!!!!!!

This poor heretic had to publicly admit to his sins and give up his seat as a lib icon .....nothing less than full public humiliation would do.....he was Unwoken and an apostate......shame, shame, shame.

I saw this coming even as he dared to suggest to Liz Warren that maybe the woman accusing Mike Bloomberg of sexual harassment could be lying....and then the Laura Bassett article....it was as plain as when the long knives came out for Bernie.....all lib ground forces and ships at sea had their orders.....Matthews must go down!

Now, it's true, I think Chris Matthews was a lib slug and a creepy entitled idiot who thought he knew everything about politics because he carried Tip O'Neil's enema bags around for him several decades ago. But, geez, it's sad to see a self-immolation by a sinful lib anyhow......j/k I LOVED IT......

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/ch...retirement-mutually-parts-ways-msnbc-n1147536

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chris-matthews-msnbc-hardball-veteran-000229525.html

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News