ADVERTISEMENT

A Humble Request…

13th Grade

Apr 19, 2021
Please, I beg of you, stop responding and/or ignore Lando Commando. Every single thread is mucked up with “ignored content” messages for many of us, which makes otherwise acceptable threads basically unreadable. It’s clear his/her intent is to ruin this board, so please don’t help him/her accomplish that goal. Thanks!

Please, I beg of you, stop responding and/or ignore Lando Commando. Every single thread is mucked up with “ignored content” messages for many of us, which makes otherwise acceptable threads basically unreadable. It’s clear his/her intent is to ruin this board, so please don’t help him/her accomplish that goal. Thanks!

11000+ posts in 2 years. The guy is a troll who has nothing to do with Penn State.

LOL

Reactions: hoflane

The irony is that all this negative attention to Lando is waaay out of proportion to his importance here.

The dude is just another guy with an opinion...granted, usually wrong...but who cares.

Also, you don't have to officially put somebody on Ignore to actually ignore them. And neither approach requires that you keep talking about them. Just the opposite, which is the whole point.

The irony is that all this negative attention to Lando is waaay out of proportion to his importance here.

The dude is just another guy with an opinion...granted, usually wrong...but who cares.

Also, you don't have to officially put somebody on Ignore to actually ignore them. And neither approach requires that you keep talking about them. Just the opposite, which is the whole point.
Your reply is legitimate, but I disagree. It’s not what the poster posts that causes the problem for me, and the volume of posts means that the issue is not blown out of proportion. It’s that page after page in threads that are of interest become clogged up with replies to the ignored content to the point it becomes a pain to parse out actual insight within the posts. Feel free to disagree and disregard, I’m just making a request in a separate thread so as to not clog up yet another existing thread with more complaints about a poster that would (should?) clearly be voted off the island.

Your reply is legitimate, but I disagree. It’s not what the poster posts that causes the problem for me, and the volume of posts means that the issue is not blown out of proportion. It’s that page after page in threads that are of interest become clogged up with replies to the ignored content to the point it becomes a pain to parse out actual insight within the posts. Feel free to disagree and disregard, I’m just making a request in a separate thread so as to not clog up yet another existing thread with more complaints about a poster that would (should?) clearly be voted off the island.
Ignore that loonie...

Reactions: joeaubie21
In previous versions of this board, the ignore function blocked replies to the ignored party posts. That does not appear to be the case any longer; so, you still have to sift through all of the replies. My solution is that I rarely visit this board any more.

I put Lando on ignore over a year ago and I feel your pain about him mucking up the board. Several times I have also suggested that people just ignore the buffoon.

Actually, I like some of his post, but he gets so annoying and so argumentative that I find the board is more enjoyable with him on ignore. It’s obvious that not all of our posters are of a stable mental state.

Good luck. Been asking, begging, cajoling, harassing people to stop it. Never makes any difference.
Actually, I like some of his post, but he gets so annoying and so argumentative that I find the board is more enjoyable with him on ignore. It’s obvious that not all of our posters are of a stable mental state.
True.

Reactions: step.eng69
I think this guy has no life whatsoever and just spends all day every day posting nonsense.

I think he has multiple handles and sometimes finds it fun to tell people to ignore him from one of his other handles.

FWIW, I don’t think this is the case this time.

Last edited:
The way you deal with this loser is SILENCE. TOTAL SILENCE.

You don't respond to any posts he's started. You don't respond to any of his replies to posts started by others. He doesn't exist.

This way he will go away and he will have more time to do all of his chores Mommy wants him to do. I picture a 40+ loser still living with his Mommy and Daddy.

The way you deal with this loser is SILENCE. TOTAL SILENCE.

You don't respond to any posts he's started. You don't respond to any of his replies to posts started by others. He doesn't exist.

This way he will go away and he will have more time to do all of his chores Mommy wants him to do. I picture a 40+ loser still living with his Mommy and Daddy.
I'm more than happy talking to myself here because the key is the point being made. Your assumptions are also wrong but I'm sure you're used to that

I seriously don't understand how people can't simply ignore someone that they do not agree with? It makes zero sense to me why people get so worked up.

With that said, I am sure that someone will still get tilted over what I just said here... flag it...

I seriously don't understand how people can't simply ignore someone that they do not agree with? It makes zero sense to me why people get so worked up.

With that said, I am sure that someone will still get tilted over what I just said here... flag it...
Did you read my post where I’m reporting everyone that’s ever posted here in any thread. I’m going alphabetically, so since your screen name starts with a “P” I would imagine that you’re safe for another few hours.

Did you read my post where I’m reporting everyone that’s ever posted here in any thread. I’m going alphabetically, so since your screen name starts with a “P” I would imagine that you’re safe for another few hours.
Technically I am “Blitz, Safety.”
I hope that moved me toward the front of the line.
Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT