ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Taliaferro supports Dan Cocco

dammit is michnitwit wrong AGAIN? what's his current streak for being wrong? 1,274,455??

I think I'm correct on this one. Anthony Lubrano himself is the source for the 5-digit number.

I'm anxiously awaiting Lubrano's spin on this one.

Or who knows, maybe the mods will wipe my post from the board. That's another way to "spin" things.

Par
I think I'm correct on this one. Anthony Lubrano himself is the source for the 5-digit number.

Or who knows, maybe the mods will wipe my post from the board. That's another way to "spin" things.
Paranoia is just total awareness. -- Charles Manson

Adam Taliaferro ‏@Tali43 5h5 hours ago
Received my PSU trustee ballot this morning & excited 2 support @DanCocco. A recent grad willing 2 work with every1 on the board! #VoteCocco

I'll just leave that there . . .

Dan Cocco's character problems are well known from his role in Upward State, a shill organization for Keith Masser, Keith Eckel, Karen Peetz, and Kenneth "people that look like you" Frazier. Tom Hollander, also of Upward State, threw away his honor and credibility when he actually attacked, at a Board meeting, the people who were trying to defend Penn State from the NCAA and its other enemies--a practice known as "aiding the enemy," I believe. Ah, here we are: https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threa...of-war-on-its-own-members-is-duly-noted.8570/

http://www.upwardstate.org/#!UPWARD...HEM/colb/59F43506-F72C-4CCF-8419-A5D291B18C30

"It seems odd that Penn State alumni who are loyal and committed to what's best for the university would even need to consider such a pledge," said Cocco, McHugh and Schuyler. "We were shocked and disappointed when we heard that four sitting trustees decided to participate in a lawsuit against Penn State, forcing our alma mater to become a party to litigation that it now needs to spend precious resources to defend. "To us, it underscores the difference in priorities we hold as the Upward State team versus the priorities of some recently elected members. The notion of suing Penn State is ludicrous and runs counter to everything we believe in. "

Upward State knows fully well that the "litigation against Penn State" is a mere legal formality to move the lawsuit against the NCAA forward to recover Penn State's reputation, $60 million of its money, and maybe even punitive and compensatory damages that could be used, for example, to hold tuition down. "Suing Penn State" is like an endodontist drilling into a tooth to perform a root canal, or a surgeon cutting into somebody's body to remove a tumor, and Upward State's people are fully aware of this. That is why the statement above is dishonest, as opposed to merely uninformed or stupid.

If Cocco wants to be on the Board, he should ask his friends Masser, Frazier, Lubert and so on to appoint him to a Business and Industry position. I will not speculate on Adam Taliaferro's motives for endorsing this piece of garbage.

I also just voted for Brown, Doran, and Oldsey. They have done a great job representing Penn State and Penn Staters, and they have my gratitude.

As for cocco, based on his affiliations, I question which Penn State he represents.

Dan Cocco represents the Business & Industry faction, and he should ask to be appointed to a B&I position by his friends Lubert, Masser, Frazier, Peetz & Co.

This is the first time I've heard Adam take a strong stand. With regard to Cocco, he seems content with "live and let live."

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/news/campus/article_edf4619c-ebb5-11e5-9dff-13f63497752b.html

Cocco said he is “over creating bad press for the university” as trustees are supposed to advocate and want to put forth Penn State’s best.

Cocco's actions speak a lot louder than his words, when he aided Penn State's enemies by attacking and sabotaging efforts to defend it.

Just as I suspected. Your source is a story in the Inky. I never told her that I spent $25,000 because I didn't spend that much. The budget was $25,000 but I had so much earned media that I only spent $3,000.

Just as I suspected. Your source is a story in the Inky. I never told her that I spent $25,000 because I didn't spend that much. The budget was $25,000 but I had so much earned media that I only spent $3,000.

The article says "cost." That's a perfectly legitimate source for me to use.

Did you ask for a correction from the Philadelphia Inquirer? If you did, where is the correction? Why exactly should I believe you now vs. what you were quoted as saying in the Inquirer?

Did you ask for a correction from the Philadelphia Inquirer? If you did, where is the correction? Why exactly should I believe you now vs. what you were quoted as saying in the Inquirer?

Now you're just being silly and dumb, even by your standards.

"That concession stand ain't gonna' review itself!...........And get your crapper report finished STAT!"

"Chop-chop!"

Stay within your pay grade, Boy!

Reactions: simons96
He's an Oxford comma denier.
I didn't vote for Cocko due to his Upward State involvement. That and the fact he looks like a douche. However I have to admit I too am an Oxford comma denier which means Cocko and I have something in common. It pains me to admit it. Oxford comma = waste of ink.

Reactions: simons96
and now the plot thickens . . . here's the height of maturity . . .

there is a parody twitter account:

PS4RS Thoughts
@PS4RSThoughts FOLLOWS YOU
A parody of the thoughts of a grouchy old group of alumni who live in the past. Not affiliated with @PS4RS, thankfully

and guess who follows it? super dbag Brian Cuban, most of the riff raff from Onward State (including the remorseless Katie Klodowski, who infiltrated a closed Penn State Parents Facebook group under a false ID and shared posts in an article) and . . . Dan Cocco and Adam Taliaferro

Here's some zingers from this twitter account:

PS4RS Thoughts ‏@PS4RSThoughts 5h5 hours ago
Trump supporters and PS4RS supporters have a lot in common - loud, angry, stuck in the past and they hate the guy in charge.

PS4RS Thoughts ‏@PS4RSThoughts 8h8 hours ago
@john_keim @RonGrandUSA ignore them John, I hate to say it but a portion of the PSU fanbase are f*cking lunatics. Thanks for the correction.

S4RS Thoughts ‏@PS4RSThoughts Apr 11
@StateCollegecom DAN COCOA DOESN'T FIGHT FOR #TRUTH, HE IS A #PUPPET WHO CARES ABOUT DUMB THINGS LIKE STUDENTS. RESTORE THE STATUE.

Reactions: francofan
and now the plot thickens . . . here's the height of maturity . . .

there is a parody twitter account:

PS4RS Thoughts
@PS4RSThoughts FOLLOWS YOU
A parody of the thoughts of a grouchy old group of alumni who live in the past. Not affiliated with @PS4RS, thankfully

and guess who follows it? super dbag Brian Cuban, most of the riff raff from Onward State (including the remorseless Katie Klodowski, who infiltrated a closed Penn State Parents Facebook group under a false ID and shared posts in an article) and . . . Dan Cocco and Adam Taliaferro

Here's some zingers from this twitter account:

PS4RS Thoughts ‏@PS4RSThoughts 5h5 hours ago
Trump supporters and PS4RS supporters have a lot in common - loud, angry, stuck in the past and they hate the guy in charge.

PS4RS Thoughts ‏@PS4RSThoughts 8h8 hours ago
@john_keim @RonGrandUSA ignore them John, I hate to say it but a portion of the PSU fanbase are f*cking lunatics. Thanks for the correction.

S4RS Thoughts ‏@PS4RSThoughts Apr 11
@StateCollegecom DAN COCOA DOESN'T FIGHT FOR #TRUTH, HE IS A #PUPPET WHO CARES ABOUT DUMB THINGS LIKE STUDENTS. RESTORE THE STATUE.

Why is that account labeled PS4RSThoughts? It reads more like "Daily_Thoughts_from_BWI."

so it seems Adam has turned his back on all those who cheered him on and supported his recovery, and has now aligned himself with the B&I/Onward State suck up preferred candidate

so unbelievably self interested and petty of Adam.

Reactions: Ski
so it seems Adam has turned his back on all those who cheered him on and supported his recovery, and has now aligned himself with the B&I/Onward State suck up preferred candidate

so unbelievably self interested and petty of Adam.

The plot thickens as AT endorses Doran and Oldsey:

ADAM TALIAFERRO:"... I had the honor of serving on the Board with Barb and Bill. I found them both to be two of the hardest working folks on the Board that were always thoughtful in their approach to issues. As most of you know, serving as an Alumni-elected trustee is a huge responsibility and it's sometimes a tough task dealing with the Board dynamics and various personalities on the Board. Barb/Bill have always been willing to work with everyone and have established relationships that have allowed them to be effective and respected by ALL members of the BOT."

The plot thickens as AT endorses Doran and Oldsey:

ADAM TALIAFERRO:"... I had the honor of serving on the Board with Barb and Bill. I found them both to be two of the hardest working folks on the Board that were always thoughtful in their approach to issues. As most of you know, serving as an Alumni-elected trustee is a huge responsibility and it's sometimes a tough task dealing with the Board dynamics and various personalities on the Board. Barb/Bill have always been willing to work with everyone and have established relationships that have allowed them to be effective and respected by ALL members of the BOT."

well that was timely . . . lol

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT