ADVERTISEMENT

AirPod Pro 2's can be used as a hearing aid

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Although not approved by the FDA.

I've been saying this for years. Somehow, kids with airpods in their ears look cool while people wearing hearing aids look old. People should just wear the AirPods in their ears until that is no longer cool. Great for people that have difficulty in noisy locations over dinner or whatever.

Reactions: Westcoast24
Here's where thread view is sadly missed. Five posts saying "What?"* might have brightened my day a little.

• Haha
Reactions: 91Joe95
Well, it’s a good thing they did because all of these kids who wear the AirPods are going to need hearing aids down the road. It’s amazing how many of them are in a classroom don’t realize that they are playing their music so loud that it can be 30 feet away.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Well, it’s a good thing they did because all of these kids who wear the AirPods are going to need hearing aids down the road. It’s amazing how many of them are in a classroom don’t realize that they are playing their music so loud that it can be 30 feet away.
I have seen where they are starting to surgically implant them in teens, so that should not be a problem. Already wired for sound for life.

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT