ADVERTISEMENT

Another former Buckeye arrested

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Seems like they have way more than their share of former players that end up committing serious crimes from Mo Clarett with a car full of illegal weapons running from the mafia to Tyrelle Pryor's assaults. Not even considering other tragic and strange death of Dwayne Haskins, it just seems like a larger percentage of former Buckeyes find very bad outcomes.

“Larger percentage”? Don’t really think so…I’m sure you would never hear about some of these if the guy played for many other D1 schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: mn78psu83
Come on Penn State has had more than it fair share of former players arrested for things like rape, murder and assault. I don't get the holier than thou mentality. Unfortunately the problem is far to common in college football. The problem is many based their entire life on football and when that gone they are lost. Often they have no degree or a worthless degree to fall back on.

Reactions: KC-KS-Lion
Come on Penn State has had more than it fair share of former players arrested for things like rape, murder and assault. I don't get the holier than thou mentality. Unfortunately the problem is far to common in college football. The problem is many based their entire life on football and when that gone they are lost. Often they have no degree or a worthless degree to fall back on.
Let's see your list of the "fair share" of former Penn State players arrested for rape and murder. Just give us the list of names so we can validate your allegation.

Thanks for your input 20th post in several years. Ohio St has a much higher percentage of arrests amongst current and former players than any other Big 10 school by far. Michigan does have several lately that I can recall and I do remember Mich St having a couple, but most of the rest of the Big 10 isn't like Ohio St with criminal players and former players. Sure there are exceptions at every school but they are exceptions. Ohio St seems to average at least 1 or 2 current or former player crimes each year.

Aberration. Ohio St is averaging at least a couple of arrests of players and former players per year.

LOL.

You have serious Buckeye Derangement Syndrome, my friend. Did a Buckeye steal your girlfriend? 🤣 If nothing else, I feel guilty for not paying you rent considering how us Buckeyes apparently live in your head :)

Looking forward to a good matchup in October in Columbus.

Reactions: DUNNELLONFLBUCK
Aberration. Ohio St is averaging at least a couple of arrests of players and former players per year.
didnt Gyasi Cline-Heard also end up doing some seriously bad stuff? i mean there is some percentage of people who just go down the wrong road

Reactions: 4382
didnt Gyasi Cline-Heard also end up doing some seriously bad stuff? i mean there is some percentage of people who just go down the wrong road
There is a certain percentage and that is at every school. I merely commented in the OP that that rate seems much higher for Ohio St. It is. They seem to average a couple of arrests per year, not a handful over decades like people are trying to use to say others have problems. Yes, every school has had bad eggs.

Ohio St seems to be a cesspool of bad eggs. When you have multiple players and former players being arrested often for violent crimes nearly every year, then it isn't a bad egg or 2. It is a well established pattern. It is what they do. It is who they are.

There is a certain percentage and that is at every school. I merely commented in the OP that that rate seems much higher for Ohio St. It is. They seem to average a couple of arrests per year, not a handful over decades like people are trying to use to say others have problems. Yes, every school has had bad eggs.

Ohio St seems to be a cesspool of bad eggs. When you have multiple players and former players being arrested often for violent crimes nearly every year, then it isn't a bad egg or 2. It is a well established pattern. It is what they do. It is who they are.
"Seems" means it's a perception you have that you can't support.
So that could easily be your bias. I don't think any school really stands out.

Reactions: 4382

You literally just made this up. "Well established pattern" -- LOL. As one of your colleagues mentioned, sounds a whole lot like your opinion/bias and not at all anything grounded in evidence.

Whatever helps you cope, my man.

Reactions: 4382 and Eph97
You literally just made this up. "Well established pattern" -- LOL. As one of your colleagues mentioned, sounds a whole lot like your opinion/bias and not at all anything grounded in evidence.

Whatever helps you cope, my man.
It is very easy to see the pattern and the evidence. There are news articles that show a couple of buckeye players or former players arrested per year on average. Being a buckeye fan, I'm sure that you have seen these articles as they come out. Perhaps you want to deny it, but anyone can look up these articles detailing the arrests.

It is very easy to see the pattern and the evidence. There are news articles that show a couple of buckeye players or former players arrested per year on average. Being a buckeye fan, I'm sure that you have seen these articles as they come out. Perhaps you want to deny it, but anyone can look up these articles detailing the arrests.
I was a bit skeptical until I did a quick Google search. You're absolutely correct, there definitely is quite a few former players that have been arrested for various violent crimes.

Reactions: Online Persona
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT