AOC is engaged

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
She needs to be married for her 2024 Presidential run.

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
I am honestly not sure in our messed up nation that the fringe crazies on the left or right will approve of her being with a white male.
Love her or hate her, she is hot.

• Haha
Reactions: Fac

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
She is welcome to marry whoever she chooses.

However she should understand that she has privelage and not accuse others of having it.

LdN
Could you expand on your thought process on this ? I can't follow it without reference .

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
Hope he has plenty of cases of sugar cubes in stock.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
She is welcome to marry whoever she chooses.

However she should understand that she has privelage and not accuse others of having it.

LdN
Someone like you, who makes it a habit to call other people "stupid," should endeavor to make sure that your posts are free of spelling errors. Particularly with respect to simple words like "privilege." (It's an interesting recent phenomenon that conservative posters are making multiple spelling errors on the same word, as occurred here.)

We_Are

May 29, 2001
Someone like you, who makes it a habit to call other people "stupid," should endeavor to make sure that your posts are free of spelling errors. Particularly with respect to simple words like "privilege." (It's an interesting recent phenomenon that conservative posters are making multiple spelling errors on the same word, as occurred here.)
So... Counselor, someone like you, who makes it a habit of diminishing one's argument based on their spelling and grammar ...and most of the time, makes sure his posts are free from grammar and spelling errors...in an attempt to gaslight a valid argument, is not considered a recent phenomenon among snowflake posters...just saying Sunshine...lulz

Reactions: Hotshoe and bison13

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
So... Counselor, someone like you, who makes it a habit of diminishing one's argument based on their spelling and grammar ...and most of the time, makes sure his posts are free from grammar and spelling errors...in an attempt to gaslight a valid argument, is not considered a recent phenomenon among snowflake posters...just saying Sunshine...lulz
Dear Princess: You should take another run at this ^^^^ post. Your heavy use of ellipses makes it virtually unintelligible. It's the very picture of a run on sentence.

It is also lacking from a substantive rhetorical standpoint. Your post ran aground at the point where I bolded and italicized it. According to the Cambridge English Dictionary, the term "gaslight" means "to trick or control someone by making them believe that their memories or beliefs about something are wrong." Assuming for the sake of discussion that LdN's argument (which is, apparently, that AOC benefits from a form of privilege that should dissuade her from accusing others of having any form of privilege) is valid, my pointing out his spelling errors can hardly be deemed an attempt to trick or control him into believing that his argument is wrong. Rather, I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of his labeling others as "stupid" in posts that are replete with bungled spelling.

You could have benefitted from a class or two in rhetoric. Perhaps your local community college has a night class you could take.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Time for the fool you are to look in the mirror.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
He's a pathetic little child. Calling out spelling? Lmao. Happens to me on every post on my phone. Ask him how many times spelling is an issue in court documents. It isn't. Only a child like him uses it to attack others. Why? Because he can debate no one when his sorry ass is owned, like when I posted Bernie's own words.

We_Are

May 29, 2001
Dear Princess: You should take another run at this ^^^^ post. Your heavy use of ellipses makes it virtually unintelligible. It's the very picture of a run on sentence.

It is also lacking from a substantive rhetorical standpoint. Your post ran aground at the point where I bolded and italicized it. According to the Cambridge English Dictionary, the term "gaslight" means "to trick or control someone by making them believe that their memories or beliefs about something are wrong." Assuming for the sake of discussion that LdN's argument (which is, apparently, that AOC benefits from a form of privilege that should dissuade her from accusing others of having any form of privilege) is valid, my pointing out his spelling errors can hardly be deemed an attempt to trick or control him into believing that his argument is wrong. Rather, I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of his labeling others as "stupid" in posts that are replete with bungled spelling.

You could have benefitted from a class or two in rhetoric. Perhaps your local community college has a night class you could take.
Classic...Counselor... :cool:

BTW: Thanks for the rhetoric advice...but I think most got the point sunshine...lulz

Last edited:

Latest posts