ADVERTISEMENT

Appreciating athletes and injuries.

Callthestall

Mar 14, 2016
Today is the one year anniversary of when I got run over by a pick up truck. It was the worst year of my life. My collarbone has not healed and is in 4 pieces. Concussion and vertigo still persist. More doctors and therapy that you can imagine. The most difficult issue is not being able to return to normalcy in daily function.
I now have a far better understanding what athletes go through when they suffer serious injuries. The athlete that is no longer able to compete has to be devastated. I never knew that just enjoying life could be so difficult. Fortunately about three weeks ago my vertigo and head started to feel better.
For everyone out there including athletes,take my advice and enjoy what you have. In a moment it can change.

Today is the one year anniversary of when I got run over by a pick up truck. It was the worst year of my life. My collarbone has not healed and is in 4 pieces. Concussion and vertigo still persist. More doctors and therapy that you can imagine. The most difficult issue is not being able to return to normalcy in daily function.
I now have a far better understanding what athletes go through when they suffer serious injuries. The athlete that is no longer able to compete has to be devastated. I never knew that just enjoying life could be so difficult. Fortunately about three weeks ago my vertigo and head started to feel better.
For everyone out there including athletes,take my advice and enjoy what you have. In a moment it can change.
hang in there and look forward to getting 1% better every day! Best to ya..

Today is the one year anniversary of when I got run over by a pick up truck. It was the worst year of my life.
Thank you for the update, glad you are coming back to health. In your line of physical work being healthy is important.

With humor as this board provides I thought of our guys and thought now you know how Nick, Anthony, Seth and Greg's opponents feel.

Hope you continue getting healthier day by day as we all knew you were back in the room the whole time.

Well the quality of your post over the last year haven’t deteriorated, you are still the voice of District 11

Ouch. Well, at least you didn't fall out of a tree. I'm glad to hear your situation is improving.

Reactions: Callthestall
Sage advice. Health, not wealth, is the real key to enjoying life. This amazing team and coach we follow are fleeting, indirect pleasures. May your time in distress end soon.

What ever do you mean?

man-hug-slowly-falling-from-tree-meme-katjnzkxo1bzvk85.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT