Are The Russians Attacking US Funded/Joint Research Biolabs in Ukraine? They Claim To Have Evidence

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
My friend...fact check this....there are NO, repeat. NO US biolabs in Ukraine.

It looks like you purchased a new tinfoil hat, bigger and better than the last one. I’m not sure who is more accurate, Biden sundowning at 8:30 PM or yourself.

It's all over the internet. It's just more disinformation. That's why numerous folks have told others, stop believing everything you read.
These posts ^^^^ aged well!!

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I have had a lot of stress recently due to friends who have passed , one car accident, a COVID, two cancers, my mom broke her ankle and had to be in a rehab center , and my dog died.

Yikes. Well I hope things turn up for you. At this point just about anything that happens will be an improvement.

he's most upset about the young dumbazz Russian soldiers who were lied about this and who are dying in an unnecessary war. As I said some were told this was a training center exercise and some were Russian prison conscripts which isn't considered legal

I read somewhere that some of the soldiers were told they were on a peacekeeping mission.

Putin's military is not looking impressive at this point.

Russian military. The Kremlin spent the last 20 years trying to modernize its military. Much of that budget was stolen and spent on mega-yachts in Cyprus. But as a military advisor you cannot report that to the President. So they reported lies to him instead.​
https://twitter.com/andreivkozyrev
That last one seems to be true .

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Your post caught my eye because I know people in government, military, and industry with real “inside scoops” on a variety of topics over the years. There are some real wild spooky x-files type conspiracies out there, but like you said, most events center on typical accumulation of money, power or importance, and to add one more, sex. That explains most events. I think the whole world sees a stumbling U.S. and a Europe in great decline, and the first rat to make a move was Putin.
That's about true

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Still have your head in the sand ostrich?

Yep....I've become a bit tired of WR crying wolf all the time, it's hard to sort out what's true or not my friend.
So my friend. Two questions. Have you never been wrong about anything? Have you always demonstrated narcissistic behavior?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Yep....I've become a bit tired of WR crying wolf all the time, it's hard to sort out what's true or not my friend.

So my friend. Two questions. Have you never been wrong about anything? Have you always demonstrated narcissistic behavior?
People are often into the right area but feel the need to figure out what happened. I like to say reasons don't matter, what happens matters.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

Narcissistic? I’m just having a little fun with you. You were pretty adamant that these labs weren’t there and were giving me a hard time over the claim.

Reactions: john4psu

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Narcissistic? I’m just having a little fun with you. You were pretty adamant that these labs weren’t there and were giving me a hard time over the claim.
My friend. Hope you enjoyed the dig. Do you find it puzzling why some on this board give you a "hard time"? If so, I can provide you with some fables as analogies.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
My friend. Hope you enjoyed the dig. Do you find it puzzling why some on this board give you a "hard time"? If so, I can provide you with some fables as analogies.
I understand why some on this board give me a hard time. A lot of the stuff I post about doesn’t break into the msm until weeks, months, or sometimes even years later. Just look at how long it took people to learn about elite child sex traffickers like epstein. People called me crazy

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
I understand why some on this board give me a hard time. A lot of the stuff I post about doesn’t break into the msm until weeks, months, or sometimes even years later. Just look at how long it took people to learn about elite child sex traffickers like epstein. People called me crazy
Well, my friend. You're more patient then me. I would find it tedious to maybe hit on the truth on occasion. Too many rabbit holes would discourage me.

Reactions: WeR0206

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Funny thing , there are bio labs but what are they actually doing in them? so who knows? I'm more worried that we might have had some folk working with china, cough, cough gain of function cough cough was it released on purpose.
Worth a listen here.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Hah! I wish things were that simple. Those 3 certainly cover a lot. What about adding religious beliefs to your list? That’s a pretty big one
That's under power. True believers and such. You want to read the book True Believer by Eric Hoffer.

IMO it will help you to refine your "game". You dig but are prone to going off in the weeds or down rabbit holes. It get out there and information is a little spurious at hat level, however I do agree you're "right" or often right. Once you start trying to get very detailed there is no way to prove it ( when it's at a certain level). The friend I mentioned has better sources than most of these people you refer to and will not make claims unless he's really solid on the information.
The reason is the left , MSM, other outlets will hang you out to dry and mock you on a little error while pushing outright lies for their people. Tim Pool mentioned this in the video I linked.
I always look to get in the ballpark for example, getting little details wrong hurts credibility even if they are minor.

Ski

May 29, 2001
Strictly for the purpose of argument, let's accept that Ukraine has a biological weapons program. The US believes that Russia still has a biological weapons program. What would make Ukraine's program worse than what Russia is doing? If the US is funding Ukraine's program that is a separate issue to be debated.

2021 Adherence to and Compliance With Arms Control, Nonproliferation, and Disarmament Agreements and Commitments

THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION (RUSSIA)

FINDING​

The United States assesses that the Russian Federation (Russia) maintains an offensive BW program and is in violation of its obligation under Articles I and II of the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC). The issue of compliance by Russia with the BWC has been of concern for many years.

CONDUCT GIVING RISE TO COMPLIANCE CONCERNS​

The Soviet Union became a State Party to the BWC in 1975. Russia’s BWC compliance was first addressed in the 1993 Report, though the Soviet Union’s BWC noncompliance was first addressed in the January 1984 Report to Congress on Soviet Non-compliance with Arms Control Agreements.

Russia’s Incomplete Acknowledgement of Inherited Soviet Activities. Russia inherited the Soviet Union’s biological weapons program. The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency reported in 1949 that the Soviet BW program began “sometime in the middle of the 1930s” or perhaps as early as 1928 and continued during World War II. Soviet biological weapons development progressed unabated before and after the Soviet Union signed the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention in 1972. The post-1972 program was composed of four major components: the Ministries of Defense, Agriculture and Health, and the then newly-created civilian Biopreparat organization, supported by other institutional actors. Between them they comprised 40-50 research, development and production facilities, plus a testing facility on Vozrozhdeniye Island in the Aral Sea. This weapons complex developed a broad range of biological pathogens for use against plants, animals, and humans. Evidence of Soviet biological weapons activities became available to the outside world in 1979 when an accident at Sverdlovsk released anthrax spores, killing 64, an incident later confirmed by Russian President Yeltsin in 1992.

In April 1992, President Yeltsin signed a decree committing Russia as the BWC successor to the Soviet Union and prohibiting illegal biological warfare activity in Russia. During discussions in Moscow in September 1992, Russian officials confirmed the existence of a biological weapons program inherited from the Soviet Union and committed to its destruction.

On September 14, 1992, the United States, United Kingdom, and Russia met in Moscow where Deputy Foreign Minister Gregory V. Berdennikov made the following admission: “[T]he Soviet Union was violating this convention [BWC] and was running a program in the sphere of offensive biological research and development, which has been declared unlawful by the convention. . . . These activities were in progress from 1946 until March of 1992.” This statement, and subsequent reports under the BWC confidence-building measures, however, acknowleged only a BW research and development program.

Although President Yeltsin vowed to end Russia’s BW program, his efforts were thwarted by some in his military establishment, who continued the program. In September 1992, these military officials played a significant role in Russia’s participation in a Trilateral Process with the United States and Great Britain that sought to create confidence that Russia had terminated all illegal biological weapons activity. Russia initially consented to U.S. and British inspections at Russian BW facilities, but ultimately refused to sign the “Trilateral Agreement” unless the United States and Great Britain accepted reciprocal inspections, including at private pharmaceutical companies in their countries. After inspecting U.S. facilities, Russia never granted U.S. and British inspectors further access to military biological research and production centers in Russia The Trilateral Process broke down in the mid-1990s without resolving U.S. concerns regarding Russia’s compliance with the BWC. Key military biological facilities associated with the Soviet offensive program remain, inaccessible, and untransparent, nearly 30 years after Yeltsin’s decree.

Russia inherited a past offensive program from the Soviet Union, however, Russia’s annual BWC CBM submissions since 1992 have not satisfactorily documented the complete extent of its programs and whether the items of these programs specified under Article I were completely destroyed or were diverted to peaceful purposes, in accordance with Article II of the BWC. Issues raised in prior reports regarding knowledge and capabilities acquired from its inherited program, which might facilitate Russia’s ability to potentially produce and deploy BW agents to support a range of military and security objectives, have yet to be resolved.

Moreover, CBMs submitted by the Russian Federation have consistently reported “nothing new to declare” with respect to its biodefense research and development programs. However, since 2011, the Russian Federation has revised plans and funding to its national chemical and biological facilities that fall under the Russian Ministry of Defense without providing relevant details in their annual CBM reports.

Further, Russian government entities remained engaged during the reporting period in dual-use activities, potentially for purposes incompatible with the BWC.

Additional information is provided in the higher classification Annex.

ANALYSIS OF COMPLIANCE CONCERNS​

The United States assesses that Russia maintains an offensive BW program and is in violation of its obligations under Articles I and II of the BWC. Article I of the BWC requires States Party “never in any circumstances to develop, produce, stockpile or otherwise acquire or …[r]etain microbial or other biological agents, or toxins whatever their origin or method of production, of types and in quantities that have no justification for prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes” and Article II requires States Party to “destroy, or to divert to peaceful purposes” the BW items specified in Article I of a past offensive program. While States Party to the BWC have a political commitment to report a past offensive program, since April 11, 1992, subsequent Russian CBM submissions have remained incomplete and misleading. Russia is providing an incomplete acknowledgment of the former Soviet program, a lack of evidence of the dismantlement or cessation of key activities, and continues its ongoing secrecy efforts (including both the military facilities noted above and legislation criminalizing any disclosure of information about the former Soviet program). As such, Russia has not fulfilled its obligations under Article II to “destroy or divert to peaceful purposes” the BW specified in Article I of the Convention that it inherited from the Soviet Union.

EFFORTS TO RESOLVE COMPLIANCE CONCERNS AND NEXT STEP

While there were no specific expert level consultations in 2020, on August 27, 2020 the United States added the 48th Central Scientific Research Institute, Kirov; 48th Central Scientific Research Institute, Sergiev Posad; and 48th Central Scientific Research Institute, Yekaterinburg – the key military biological facilities previously referenced – to the Entity List (Supplement No. 4 to part 744 of the Export Administration Regulations). These three entities have been determined by the U.S Government to be acting contrary to the national security or foreign policy interests of the United States. Specifically, the United States has reasonable cause to believe these institutes are Russian Ministry of Defense facilities associated with the Soviet and Russian biological weapons program.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Strictly for the purpose of argument, let's accept that Ukraine has a biological weapons program. The US believes that Russia still has a biological weapons program. What would make Ukraine's program worse than what Russia is doing? If the US is funding Ukraine's program that is a separate issue to be debated.

2021 Adherence to and Compliance With Arms Control, Nonproliferation, and Disarmament Agreements and Commitments

THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION (RUSSIA)

FINDING​

The United States assesses that the Russian Federation (Russia) maintains an offensive BW program and is in violation of its obligation under Articles I and II of the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC). The issue of compliance by Russia with the BWC has been of concern for many years.

CONDUCT GIVING RISE TO COMPLIANCE CONCERNS​

The Soviet Union became a State Party to the BWC in 1975. Russia’s BWC compliance was first addressed in the 1993 Report, though the Soviet Union’s BWC noncompliance was first addressed in the January 1984 Report to Congress on Soviet Non-compliance with Arms Control Agreements.

Russia’s Incomplete Acknowledgement of Inherited Soviet Activities. Russia inherited the Soviet Union’s biological weapons program. The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency reported in 1949 that the Soviet BW program began “sometime in the middle of the 1930s” or perhaps as early as 1928 and continued during World War II. Soviet biological weapons development progressed unabated before and after the Soviet Union signed the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention in 1972. The post-1972 program was composed of four major components: the Ministries of Defense, Agriculture and Health, and the then newly-created civilian Biopreparat organization, supported by other institutional actors. Between them they comprised 40-50 research, development and production facilities, plus a testing facility on Vozrozhdeniye Island in the Aral Sea. This weapons complex developed a broad range of biological pathogens for use against plants, animals, and humans. Evidence of Soviet biological weapons activities became available to the outside world in 1979 when an accident at Sverdlovsk released anthrax spores, killing 64, an incident later confirmed by Russian President Yeltsin in 1992.

In April 1992, President Yeltsin signed a decree committing Russia as the BWC successor to the Soviet Union and prohibiting illegal biological warfare activity in Russia. During discussions in Moscow in September 1992, Russian officials confirmed the existence of a biological weapons program inherited from the Soviet Union and committed to its destruction.

On September 14, 1992, the United States, United Kingdom, and Russia met in Moscow where Deputy Foreign Minister Gregory V. Berdennikov made the following admission: “[T]he Soviet Union was violating this convention [BWC] and was running a program in the sphere of offensive biological research and development, which has been declared unlawful by the convention. . . . These activities were in progress from 1946 until March of 1992.” This statement, and subsequent reports under the BWC confidence-building measures, however, acknowleged only a BW research and development program.

Although President Yeltsin vowed to end Russia’s BW program, his efforts were thwarted by some in his military establishment, who continued the program. In September 1992, these military officials played a significant role in Russia’s participation in a Trilateral Process with the United States and Great Britain that sought to create confidence that Russia had terminated all illegal biological weapons activity. Russia initially consented to U.S. and British inspections at Russian BW facilities, but ultimately refused to sign the “Trilateral Agreement” unless the United States and Great Britain accepted reciprocal inspections, including at private pharmaceutical companies in their countries. After inspecting U.S. facilities, Russia never granted U.S. and British inspectors further access to military biological research and production centers in Russia The Trilateral Process broke down in the mid-1990s without resolving U.S. concerns regarding Russia’s compliance with the BWC. Key military biological facilities associated with the Soviet offensive program remain, inaccessible, and untransparent, nearly 30 years after Yeltsin’s decree.

Russia inherited a past offensive program from the Soviet Union, however, Russia’s annual BWC CBM submissions since 1992 have not satisfactorily documented the complete extent of its programs and whether the items of these programs specified under Article I were completely destroyed or were diverted to peaceful purposes, in accordance with Article II of the BWC. Issues raised in prior reports regarding knowledge and capabilities acquired from its inherited program, which might facilitate Russia’s ability to potentially produce and deploy BW agents to support a range of military and security objectives, have yet to be resolved.

Moreover, CBMs submitted by the Russian Federation have consistently reported “nothing new to declare” with respect to its biodefense research and development programs. However, since 2011, the Russian Federation has revised plans and funding to its national chemical and biological facilities that fall under the Russian Ministry of Defense without providing relevant details in their annual CBM reports.

Further, Russian government entities remained engaged during the reporting period in dual-use activities, potentially for purposes incompatible with the BWC.

Additional information is provided in the higher classification Annex.

ANALYSIS OF COMPLIANCE CONCERNS​

The United States assesses that Russia maintains an offensive BW program and is in violation of its obligations under Articles I and II of the BWC. Article I of the BWC requires States Party “never in any circumstances to develop, produce, stockpile or otherwise acquire or …[r]etain microbial or other biological agents, or toxins whatever their origin or method of production, of types and in quantities that have no justification for prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes” and Article II requires States Party to “destroy, or to divert to peaceful purposes” the BW items specified in Article I of a past offensive program. While States Party to the BWC have a political commitment to report a past offensive program, since April 11, 1992, subsequent Russian CBM submissions have remained incomplete and misleading. Russia is providing an incomplete acknowledgment of the former Soviet program, a lack of evidence of the dismantlement or cessation of key activities, and continues its ongoing secrecy efforts (including both the military facilities noted above and legislation criminalizing any disclosure of information about the former Soviet program). As such, Russia has not fulfilled its obligations under Article II to “destroy or divert to peaceful purposes” the BW specified in Article I of the Convention that it inherited from the Soviet Union.

EFFORTS TO RESOLVE COMPLIANCE CONCERNS AND NEXT STEP

While there were no specific expert level consultations in 2020, on August 27, 2020 the United States added the 48th Central Scientific Research Institute, Kirov; 48th Central Scientific Research Institute, Sergiev Posad; and 48th Central Scientific Research Institute, Yekaterinburg – the key military biological facilities previously referenced – to the Entity List (Supplement No. 4 to part 744 of the Export Administration Regulations). These three entities have been determined by the U.S Government to be acting contrary to the national security or foreign policy interests of the United States. Specifically, the United States has reasonable cause to believe these institutes are Russian Ministry of Defense facilities associated with the Soviet and Russian biological weapons program.
If the US wasn’t involved in these labs that’d be one thing but since we are it makes a big difference. We wouldn’t tolerate Iran/NK/China doing “joint research” in biolabs in Canada or Mexico. Russia views this as having WMD’s on their doorstep.

Lets see what they present:

“Russia has called for a U.N. Security Council meeting to discuss what it claims are “the military biological activities of the U.S. on the territory of Ukraine.”

The Russian request, announced in a tweet Thursday afternoon from its deputy U.N. ambassador, Dmitry Polyansky, follows the Biden administration’s rejection of Russian accusations that Ukraine is running chemical and biological labs with U.S. support….”

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
That's under power. True believers and such. You want to read the book True Believer by Eric Hoffer.

IMO it will help you to refine your "game". You dig but are prone to going off in the weeds or down rabbit holes. It get out there and information is a little spurious at hat level, however I do agree you're "right" or often right. Once you start trying to get very detailed there is no way to prove it ( when it's at a certain level). The friend I mentioned has better sources than most of these people you refer to and will not make claims unless he's really solid on the information.
The reason is the left , MSM, other outlets will hang you out to dry and mock you on a little error while pushing outright lies for their people. Tim Pool mentioned this in the video I linked.
I always look to get in the ballpark for example, getting little details wrong hurts credibility even if they are minor.
True believer is a terrific read that a good friend recommended to me years ago. I've read a couple of times over the years.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I think he goes too far and often draws specious conclusions but he's more right than a lot of other folk.
The lies give birth to the craziness and some where in the in between is the truth .

Reactions: Ski

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

Genetic targeting of Russians?
bBfrJPcdfQw0.png

Also see this…

A weapons proliferation agreement was signed by the US Department of Defense and the government of Ukraine in August 2005. While the agreement says that part of its purpose is “preventing the proliferation of technology, pathogens and expertise,” it goes on to state that these are “located at facilities in Ukraine and that could be used in the development of biological weapons.”

Section 2 of Article I is where you see the fact that these are indeed biolabs.

In Article III, Section 1 we read that “all material, training and services provided pursuant to this Agreement and the associated expenses shall be up to fifteen (15) million U.S. dollars.”

I ask, where is this provided for in the US Constitution? Answer: It isn’t.

In Article III, Section 2, again it is confirmed that there are “dangerous pathogens” at the facilities in Ukraine and again, the document says that the Agreement is about reducing “risk of theft or unauthorized use of them.

The obvious question is, why are they producing these “dangerous pathogens” in the first place. I think we all know the answer.

Later in Article IV, Section 6, we read “Dangerous pathogens palced in centralized laboratories shall remain in those laboratories for the duration of the Umbrella Agreement.”

The Agreement also uses the terms “sensitive information” or “restricted information.” In other words, they want to keep hush, hush what they are really involved in during all of this, but put on a face as though things are on the up and up.

Reactions: john4psu

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
My friend...fact check this....there are NO, repeat. NO US biolabs in Ukraine.
Alpha: Don't get in Dr. Conspiracy Guy's way. He's on a ROLL, complete with encyclopedic, diagram and arrow laden posts, and it is entertaining as hell. When was the last time you saw a post that included what appears to be a picture of one of the Thunderkats?! (Thunderkats are indeed on the loose.) Dr. Conspiracy Guy is frickin' AWESOME!! :cool: :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: rumble_lion

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

There no biolabs , they're biological research facilities, why that's sooo different. 🙄🙄😎

We're not sure if there were "bio weapons" there, I'm sure they were just testing tampons or maybe cosmetics or something, 😎.

They're probably just murdering some puppies with sand flies and stuff.....some good comments on this shit show by Tulsi:

And a good read by Dr. Malone:

Last edited:

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Parler and 4chan. I thought my original post was pretty clear.

It's also clear where WeR gets his disinformation from. Russia.

LdN
Yeah, I get a bit suspicious when the DOD is funding research. Hey, who knows, maybe Putin will get evidence he claims he has in front of the UN for an airing. Then again, maybe the USA and other Western countries (US lapdogs) will block Putin from presenting. I am all for full disclosure so that this question might be clarified.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Yeah, I get a bit suspicious when the DOD is funding research. Hey, who knows, maybe Putin will get evidence he claims he has in front of the UN for an airing. Then again, maybe the USA and other Western countries (US lapdogs) will block Putin from presenting. I am all for full disclosure so that this question might be clarified.

You don't get to demand things because you think some made up fantasy is true.

For example, the US Government doesn't need to prove to me they don't have a Unicorn breeding facility in The Ukraine.

LdN

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Russia claims there is an Emergency coverup of a military biological program administered by Ukraine with support of US DoD.

They have documents that show a network of at least 30 biological labs conducting dangerous research aimed at strengthening the pathogenic qualities (aka gain of function) of anthrax, cholera, and other lethal pathogens and supervised by the defense advanced threat reduction agency of the US DoD.

Here is a link, lulz at the wildly misleading title…

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011

Ahhh so Putin invaded Ukraine because they had weapons of mass destruction? Pretty sure I've heard that one before....

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
You don't get to demand things because you think some made up fantasy is true.

For example, the US Government doesn't need to prove to me they don't have a Unicorn breeding facility in The Ukraine.

LdN
Wow, wish I hadn't asked. Later