ADVERTISEMENT

Article on 3 PSU recruits on PA sports writers and media members PA all state first team (link)

I am surprised that when Pat was evaluated as the fifth best coach in the BigTen for what team did vs expectations there was not one word on this board. Why?

I am surprised that when Pat was evaluated as the fifth best coach in the BigTen for what team did vs expectations there was not one word on this board. Why?

OK, thanks for sharing. That is good news and supports my view of his doing the best with what he has. I don't recall anyone posting about it, but I can't read every post.

Let me be devils advocate... If you were aware of this, and had an opinion in either support or in opposition to his being in the top half of Big Ten coaches (based upon results vs expectations) then why didn't you comment on it?

OK, thanks for sharing. That is good news and supports my view of his doing the best with what he has. I don't recall anyone posting about it, but I can't read every post.

Let me be devils advocate... If you were aware of this, and had an opinion in either support or in opposition to his being in the top half of Big Ten coaches (based upon results vs expectations) then why didn't you comment on it?

Yep. If you have news, instead of complaining that it is not part of another thread, also a basketball thread but not a basketball coaching thread, a novel thing to do might be to start a thread about it with a link.......

Reactions: Ranger Dan
These three are why I think they will start, or at least get the lions share of the minutes. We will at times have an all freshmen team on the floor AND they appear to be really good ones. 6'9" C, 6'7" PF, 6"6" F, 6'5" SG, 6'4" PG. Certainly big enough and WAY more athletic than anything we have had, maybe ever?
I do agree we could use another big, but ability is more important.
Dickerson tried his best :)

Reactions: Ranger Dan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT