ADVERTISEMENT

As a final kick in the nuts King Ira flips the bird

To all PSU football fans and dontes over a million dollars for Lasch upgrades along with other things ... smoking a big cigar with a nice single malt says how do you like me now football fans...

http://news.psu.edu/story/470348/20...stees-chair-commits-5-million-university-wide
th

He's still a couple hundred million $$$ shy of "break-even"

Last edited:
Just a corrupt rich guy donating money to make the public think he's really a great person. I'd venture a guess that the $5 million originally came from the university in the first place. In essence he's giving the university its money back.
Well then, at least they got it back. LOL Now if Dambly would oblige...

A few comments and questions:

1. He helped trash the football program and now he's giving a ton of money to it? To anyone paying attention, this and many other acts by the "leadership" prove the narrative about football was and still is bullshit.

2. I think it's great that he is giving back to the university. The university will benefit from it, but I won't acknowledge him as a benefactor because he's a snake.

3. Will scholarships and/or buildings bear his name now? Why not? Just another middle finger to the community he helped to alienate.

A few comments and questions:

1. He helped trash the football program and now he's giving a ton of money to it? To anyone paying attention, this and many other acts by the "leadership" prove the narrative about football was and still is bullshit.

2. I think it's great that he is giving back to the university. The university will benefit from it, but I won't acknowledge him as a benefactor because he's a snake.

3. Will scholarships and/or buildings bear his name now? Why not? Just another middle finger to the community he helped to alienate.

So spot on... it's as if he is saying no hard feelings right? We're good now right?

They are poking fun at him for donating money that wasn't his. If I donated $1,000,000 of your money, do you mind if I get all the credit?
From June of 2015:

EXCERPT:

".....The FOX IN THE HENHOUSE:

Current/Recent Examples: Mark Dambly/Ira Lubert

See their position only through the filter of “what can I get out of this?” The type who donate $1 to philanthropic causes…..so long as it opens a door to putting $1,000,000 in their own pockets. Conniving, weaselly scoundrels. As opposed to the “God’s Gifts”, in their heart-of-hearts they DO know they are scoundrels…..they just don’t care anymore"

Reactions: 91Joe95
What are the odds that his name appears somewhere on the rebuilt stadium and Paterno's doesn't?

This is Ira's Guilt Money.

An APOLOGY to Sue Paterno & the Lettermen would be cheaper, more authentic and benefit the larger PSU community.

This just adds to my overall disgust with leadership. An Aging Buffalo on the Board still jockeying for BMOC status - just more unzipping of the pants here people. He's no better than McQueary.

It's all come down to size.

I wonder why everyone has forgotten (never knew about) the $100,000,000 King Ira handed out to Sandusky "claimants"? An act that not only cost $100,000,000 - - - - but also did more long-term damage than anything Sandusky was accused of.

Oh, yeah, that's right........ because everyone heard about what a great and righteous Ruler he was..... as he was unanimously coronated and exalted.

Maybe that has something to do with it

Thanks Guys!!!!! Nice STRATEGERY!!

Edward “Ted” B. Brown, III (2019)
Barbara L. Doran (2019)
* Robert C. Jubelirer (2017)
* Albert L. Lord (2017)
Anthony P. Lubrano (2018)
Ryan J. McCombie (2018)
William F. Oldsey (2019)
* Alice W. Pope (2017)
Robert J. Tribeck (2018)

Reactions: tgar and 91Joe95
So that's $1 million for every year he was on the regional TSM board that he didn't know about?

Reactions: 91Joe95
Reparations for the damage he has done to Penn State and JVP and for how much he has enriched himself over the years feeding at the PSU trough - An arrogant hypocrite with zero integrity.

Reactions: Bobpsu and 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT