ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn fires Bryan Harson as HC

Just can not see O'Brien going back to being a HC at the college level. There will be openings again soon in the NFL and I think he would get a second chance. Worked out for Bill Belichick his old boss.

I think Hartline would be high on their list. Surprised no college has gotten him so far.

I suggested this guy TOS, but AU may want someone with head coaching experience. This guy is building quite a resume, however...

Alex Golesh - OC - Univ TENN

Reactions: Obliviax
AU is another one of those schools that thinks you can just keep changing coaches to get better. They believe they should be Alabama.

Just like Nebraska.

It's honestly long overdue. He was gone since February after the allegations surfaced. He's not a good coach. The fluke win against a bad Mizzou team bought him a few weeks

Wow! I have to "eat my words"....Another Saban underling getting a HC position.

It's not real. At least not yet.

They don't call it Saban's Charm School for nothing. It's where coaches go to get the stink off their name for a reason.

It's not real. At least not yet.

They don't call it Saban's Charm School for nothing. It's where coaches go to get the stink off their name for a reason.
Be interesting to see if O'Brien stays to the end of the year. It has always been a Saban rule that if you take a job elsewhere, you are gone immediately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT