ADVERTISEMENT

Avalon Event Was Awesome

Gorki224

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
Went to Avalon NIL.

Asked Franklin point blank how far away are we from catching up with top nil programs? He said recently the progress has been great but still far behind. Also spoke with head of Lions Legacy and asked same question. He said since SWH and HVU merged they have made incredible progress and the needle is moving. To give an idea of the progress, last years Avalon event only had 30 people who attended. Yesterday's event was a packed house.

All the top players were there along with many former players.

Kaytron Allen is really thick and looks like an LB. Singleton is clearly bigger and rock solid. Tyler Warren had the Bavaro stone face all night. Anywhere Allar went, Olu went. Seriously...lol.

Most of the players were dressed casual except Carter. He came in rocking shades and wearing about $15k (maybe more) of silver and diamonds around his neck that I could have towed my car with. He looked like he was about 30 yrs old and looked like he wanted to rip someone's face off. Just his natural look.

I told Carter it was nuts how low he was ranked. He said, that's just motivation. I said yeah watching you compared to Harold Perkins who was the #1 LB....(interruption) he cut me off and said...I'm better than him!

I f'kn love Carters intensity and Philly swag!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News