ADVERTISEMENT

B1G feels reinvigorated!!

proud2bpsufan

Jan 4, 2013
I didn't know just how much adding the four new teams this year would make the B1G feel like a brand-new conference. Playing the same teams (and losing to the same teams) year after year was really getting stale to a certain degree. I'm really enjoying this season and not just because we are 6-0...but it certainly helps.

I didn't know just how much adding the four new teams this year would make the B1G feel like a brand-new conference. Playing the same teams (and losing to the same teams) year after year was really getting stale to a certain degree. I'm really enjoying this season and not just because we are 6-0...but it certainly helps.
Expansion was definitely good for the conference and the fans

I don’t think it was the conference as much as it was the divisions…playing the two best teams in the conference every year along with the best team in the other division got a little old.

Agreed...and the same thing for the SEC adding Texas and Oklahoma. There just seems to be a wider range of interesting matchups in both conferences.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT