ADVERTISEMENT

Best Pitt Can Do.

joeaubie21

Oct 13, 2021
In their misery, a Pitiot digs up some nonsense on an ex Penn State track coach duping women into sending him nude pics.

The guy did this at Northwestern
What don't these dumb mfers not get about "ex".

No wonder PiT is despised.

Just another to add to the list of why they are despised. A vocal portion of their fan base are indeed Pittidiots

Reactions: joeaubie21
Just another to add to the list of why they are despised. A vocal portion of their fan base are indeed Pittidiots

Who was stupitder?

The track coach? The bimbos who sent the titty pictures?

Or the PiT moron that posted this drivel?

Their almost limitless efforts to disparage us make that page a fun read. They trip over themselves to mold a story to fit their needs.

Reactions: joeaubie21
PITT gets more recognition and attention from pnnylion than anywhere else on the internet.

You're a sandwich troll. You might fool a few here. You stuff your troll turd filling between two slices of phony praise, then you troll.

I know you, fake, and your Pennlive horse crap. Your BS on the WVU board. You need to go back to the troll toilet and your patent brand of crap.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
You're a sandwich troll. You might fool a few here. You stuff your troll turd filling between two slices of phony praise, then you troll.

I know you, fake, and your Pennlive horse crap. Your BS on the WVU board. You need to go back to the troll toilet and your patent brand of crap.
What is pennlive? Who am I on the WVU board? I’ll go and read what I supposedly wrote if you give me a name.

That makes a lot of sense and explains why that guy spends so much time over there.

I go there maybe once a week, little fellow. Just like the Mecheatagain board where you blow ass regularly.

And your brain cells fly out.

Their almost limitless efforts to disparage us make that page a fun read. They trip over themselves to mold a story to fit their needs.
My favorite is their never ending fantasy that the Big 10 is horrible including OSU and Michigan….yet they play in the ACC. Not to mention their record against the Big 10 in the last 30 years is embarrassingly bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT