ADVERTISEMENT

Best walk-out song

Anyone know the specific emergency warning mix Carter came out to tonight?

Agreed, but I am a horror movie fan and the original Halloween happens to be one of my all time favorites.

I think one of the greatest rock song that plays great for a pre game team walk out is AC/DC "For Those About to Rock We Salute You."
I am by no means a Philadelphia Eagles fan, but when they opened the Linc they played that with Fireworks going off around the perimeter when the "Cannons" go off for the 21 Gun Salute. It truly was awesome.

Reactions: dbldoofus
i was at a penguins playoff game where they skated out to rage against the machine’s bulls on parade that was really cool. the lights went off when they whispered “what better place than here? what better time than now?” then they came on the ice to “all hell cant stop us now”. goosebumps

i was at a penguins playoff game where they skated out to rage against the machine’s bulls on parade that was really cool. the lights went off when they whispered “what better place than here? what better time than now?” then they came on the ice to “all hell cant stop us now”. goosebumps

That’s Guerrilla Radio.

Reactions: findtheStrength
Carter’s Friday was pretty cool with the emergency alert and all the heavy bass on the BJC’s big sound system.

Jacob Warner came out to Fat Bottom Girls at the All Star match, that song is definitely a top 5 for me. I do enjoy today's athletes coming out to 70's & 80's rock classics!

Metallica's Enter Sandman has to be the #1 Walk Out song ... am I wrong?
Back when I coached my son's youth team we played "Enter Sandman" when they came out for warmups.

The next season we played Nirvana's, "Come as you are"

Reactions: David Keller
Back when I coached my son's youth team we played "Enter Sandman" when they came out for warmups.

The next season we played Nirvana's, "Come as you are"
in HS we came out to Queen's 'we are the champions'...and at the time Clearfield were the CenPac champs..

My son’s high schoolteam always, and still does, run out for warmups to Jumping Jack Flash.

Reactions: danoftw
We didn’t gave a walkout song for wrestling, but before our football games (won 35 straight) and wrestling matches we rocked La Grange and Frankenstein in field house and the locker rooms. Yes, I’m getting old, 😂.

Reactions: danoftw
I’m a bit partial to Thunderstruck, but it may be a tad overdone.

I‘d really love to hear Styx Suite Madame Blue at the moment in the song when it changes from ethereal to that guitar blast of rockin‘ goodness.

Yes, I’m getting old, 😂.
This entire thread, and every similar thread before it:

man-40.gif

In hindsight, Spencer Lee should have walked out to Mother by Danzig when he wrestled Drake Ayala.

Also, I think Nelson Brands should've walked out to the theme song from Jaws last year when he wrestled Brooks.

I've always loved that Schultz comes out to "If You're Gonna be Dumb, you Better be Tough"

I would use Du Hast by Rammstein. After listening a little bit you are primed to go stomp the Low Countries.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
If I wasnt a high school scrub... and actually had a walk-out song... would have been
Judas Priest "The Hellion / Electric Eye"

Second choice would be:
Alan Parsons Project - "Sirius"

“Ride the Lightning, Feel the Thunder” by Warren Zeiders (a PSU grad, by the way) would make a great walkout song. Very fitting for a Penn State wrestler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT