ADVERTISEMENT

Biden claims GOP governors practice "the worst kind of politics" on COVID as he seizes the supply of monoclonal antibodies (links)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
"The governors of Florida and Texas are doing everything they can to undermine the life-saving requirements that I have proposed. Some of the same governors attacking me are in states with the strictest vaccine mandates for children attending school in the entire country. For example, in Mississippi, children are required to be vaccinated against measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis B, polio, tetanus, and more. These are state requirements," the president explained. "But in the midst of a pandemic that has already taken over 660,000 lives, I propose a requirement for COVID vaccines and the governor of that state calls it, quote, 'a tyranical-type move.' This is the worst kind of politics because it is putting the lives of citizens of their states, especially children, at risk," Biden continued. "I refuse to give in to it."

And those are vaccines with proven efficacy, Joe. Take MMR for example...

One dose of MMR vaccine is 93% effective against measles, 78% effective against mumps, and 97% effective against rubella.

Two doses of MMR vaccine are 97% effective against measles and 88% effective against mumps.

Is the Trump emergency vaccine anywhere near as effective after six months. I don't think so!

The problem seems to be there's more than one way to skin a cat, and if Senile Joe isn't the one who's holding the blade then it doesn't get skinned at all! But that's okay. You're on the way to getting impeached anyway you vindictive, dogmatic dick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News