ADVERTISEMENT

Biden says all Western nations are suffering from inflation

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Biden says all Western nations are suffering from inflation, therefore America's historic inflation is not his fault. This coming from the candidate who campaigned on taking responsibility for all results.

So the question is, why is the U.S. suffering through historic inflation? And was it always inevitable?

First, the dems promised inflation wasn't happening. They cited 9 Nobel economists to defend that position. Then they said it was only transitory. Then they said inflation is good. Then they reluctantly admitted that it is indeed a thing. Now they've jacked interest rates, the market's crashed to pre-Biden levels and whatever happens next is anyone's guess.

How could this have been prevented?

First, of all Western nations, the US was one of the very few countries (if only) that was energy dependent. Biden suffocated us on that.

Second, when Putin deployed Russian troops alongside the Russian/Ukrainian border, Joe Biden basically invited them in by saying a small incursion could be overlooked by American interests. Now we're dumping billions of American taxpayer dollars on Ukraine for another neverending war where our weapons are being blown up upon receipt in the Ukraine (7 times now).

The libs just suck so bad about everything pertaining to America's best interests. Got into an argument with a Jamican drug dealer tonight on my way home tonight. He called me a racist for casually talking to the only white guy in their group, whom I personally knew. I told the Jamaican that I wanted to talk to him on the street away from the others. He said ok. I took him there. I said "you called me racist. Why." He said because of all the <blank> people there, I only talked to the white man from the UK. I said if that makes me racist then so be it and if you feel oppressed here then maybe you should go back to Jamaica.

This country is shot thanks to "well-meaning" libs.

This post started with inflation which is a healthy discussion that I would like to have, but it was interrupted by drug dealers on the walk home who actually claimed the victim card.

It's irreversible. This country is shot. Time to send the libs to a new one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News