ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's American Jobs Plan will "create" only 2.7M jobs at a cost of $833,333 per job (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
And that's assuming the government can create resources (i.e., wealth) out of thin air, which believe it or not is the 'bill of goods' they're selling to you...

Moody’s projects that the economy will create 18.96 million jobs over a decade. Yet as Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler aptly explained, that’s compared to a baseline projection of 16.3 million jobs being created without the infrastructure proposal. (But with the already-passed stimulus legislation). So the real number of jobs Biden’s plan would create, according to this Moody’s report, is 2.7 million. That’s a far cry from the "19 million jobs created" in Biden's initial telling. Indeed, the White House and Buttigieg have had to retract their objectively false claim publicly.

This raises the question: Why did the Biden administration have to twist the facts to defend its $2.25 trillion plan? Well, maybe because the real estimate of just 2.7 million jobs is incredibly damning — that comes out to roughly $833,333 in taxpayer dollars spent per job created. Suffice it to say that’s not the best return on investment.

I think it's funning as $hit how ignorant they think the general public is. And NJPSU, I hope you are using Moody's to make investment decisions.

Thank you.

Reactions: bdgan and brupsu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News