ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Concern Tonights Game Is......

Gorki224

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
The teams mental state. Franklins teams do not always do well when things go bad. Just look at how they all gave up last year after the Indy loss. Or how they had letdowns against MSU in 2017 and 2018 after two one point losses to O$U the week prior.

I haven't listened to this past weeks press conferences. But I get the sense this team is down. Remember every week leading up to a game it was.....Indiana!, Indiana! Indiana! or whoever we were playing that week? How many tweets of OSU! OSU! OSU! did we see this week?

People may disagree with me here, but this is not a time to have the one game at a time approach. For this season to not get totally derailed this team has to get their swagger back tonight. Even if we don't win, they need to get back to playing tough.

Prior to the season Dotson said the players are holding each other accountable. This is the time a guy Dotson and Brisker need to get their teammates up and focused.

How many OSU! OSU! OSU! were there this week? I honestly get bored listening to the press conferences, so I don't know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News