ADVERTISEMENT

Blue and White Game Thread

I'm watching the game on btn. McSorley looks great. I am also encouraged by the offensive line. My wife and I went to the Blue-White Game the previous two years, and in both games, we said to each other that the offensive line looked like a definite weak link. I do not feel that way watching today's game.

Reactions: artsandletters
No Blitzing. D in a basic 4-3 with two safeties deep. Basic stuff, but the O still looked light years better than in past Blue White games. I don't recall the D ever blitzing in the BW game, but maybe they have.

The teams were quite lopsided. Blue had way more talent.

Reeder was smart to leave. He would not play this year with these LB's
Cabinda, Wartman, and Bell will start this year but you never know about injuries. Reeder would have played a lot of football this fall and he would have started 2 years after that.

Anybody notice LB play? Hie did Walker, Cooper, and Bowen look?

I loved Bowman in the interview talking about the importance and value of a Penn State degree.

Reactions: WeR0206
Loved the way McSorely threw accurately rolling out (something Hack never did very well). The big difference between McSorely and Stevens is that McSorely is always looking downfield for the pass first even when he clearly has the option to run. Stevens takes off too quickly and while he's running stops looking downfield for the pass. He'll learn though. Lots of upside with him too. I think we have two really good college quarterbacks who fit the system really well. What an incredible first and second team of receivers! And Gesicki now looks like the real deal.

Loved the way McSorely threw accurately rolling out (something Hack never did very well). The big difference between McSorely and Stevens is that McSorely is always looking downfield for the pass first even when he clearly has the option to run. Stevens takes off too quickly and while he's running stops looking downfield for the pass. He'll learn though. Lots of upside with him too. I think we have two really good college quarterbacks who fit the system really well. What an incredible first and second team of receivers! And Gesicki now looks like the real deal.

The most impressive thing to me was McSorley delivered all of the short passes and screens RIGHT on the money and allowed his receivers to get up field quickly. Boy, was that nice to see.

Heard from a couple folks that they thought it was in the 60k-65k range.

Thanks. I was hoping for more. Of course, my wife and I went the last two years but couldn't make it this year. Damn us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT