ADVERTISEMENT

Book ban defenders use sex scenes to make their point at Senate hearing

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
They shouldn't use "Book ban defenders", but instead "Common sense defenders."

https://thehill.com/homenews/educat...scenes-to-make-their-point-at-senate-hearing/

Read on. See what the left supports for our children. Sounds like shit you'd hear from lafayettebear.

“We’re talking about books with explicit passages about fisting, butt plugs, anal, the spit-or-swallow decision and rape,” Eden said, before reading a passage from “All Boys Aren’t Blue,” a book that has been listed as among the most banned by Pen America, a free speech organization.

“‘You are fully erect at this point. You promise that you are not going to tell anyone?’ I promised. He then grabbed my hand and made me touch it. It was the first time I’ve ever touched a penis that wasn’t my own. I knew that what was happening wasn’t supposed to happen. Cousins weren’t supposed to do these things with cousins,” he said, reading from the book.

“Ten-year-olds performing sodomy, underage incest, strap-on dildo, blow jobs: Is this OK for kids?” Eden asked after reading another excerpt.

“All Boys Aren’t Blue” is a young-adult nonfiction book that details the life of George Johnson growing up as a queer Black man.

Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) also read a male-male sex from the same book during the hearing, as well as a paragraph from “Gender Queer,” which has also appeared at the top of Pen America’s banned book list.

“I got a new strap-on harness today. I can’t wait to put it on you. It will fit my favorite dildo perfectly. You are going to look so hot. I can’t wait to have your cock in my life. I’m going to give you the blowjob of your life, then I want you inside of me,” Kennedy said, quoting the book.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News