ADVERTISEMENT

Bucks bag Bosa's brother

Urban is a no holds barred recruiter. That is why he routinely comments on the recruiting going on now in the conference (PSU). He wants all the candy to himself and that will not be as easy as it once was with a formerly crippled team in State College. Urban knows the formula to being recognized as a great coach. The best players! He certainly doesn't lose sleep over Kyle Flood.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...-recruit-espn-300-commits-ohio-state-buckeyes

pardon me while i shrug. i'm so cool.
bosa-shrug.jpg

curious if he's also into ripping helmets off QB heads.. if so, he came to the right league (as he'll be given plenty of opps to do so and walk away free and cear.. thanx tiny b1g for making this the place to go to learn and get away with it.. u the best!).

btw, here's big bro's technique! coming to a game near you...

42423_h.jpg

It's not like his mom and older brother went to Ohio State...it must be cheating.

I agree he is an OSU legacy so not surprising.

Just curious why does an OSU fan spend so much time on the PSU board?

Look, the OSUs of the world (see Kentucky BB) are merely NFL prep schools. In short, if you SUCK you may be forced to complete "college" or DROP OUT.
Not that PSU is special, just (I believe) kind of do things the opposite way :)

I've spent a grand total of maybe a half hour here over the past week or week and a half. You're right, I should probably start paying rent.

No, we have enough trolls coming here from other schools! You should just GTFO!

I've spent a grand total of maybe a half hour here over the past week or week and a half. You're right, I should probably start paying rent.

Nah - stick around. None of your posts have been offensive (that I can remember), and it's good to get another posters view on things. Besides we can all hate Michigan and Harbaugh together.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
No, we have enough trolls coming here from other schools! You should just GTFO!

Nah - stick around. None of your posts have been offensive (that I can remember), and it's good to get another posters view on things. Besides we can all hate Michigan and Harbaugh together.
Now that's funny stuff right there with those back-to-back.

I try not to be offensive, though everyone is passionate about this topic or we wouldn't be here. I'm not going to camp out watching to Ohio State topics, but I'll definitely swing by if I have some free time. Especially with signatures like psuro's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT