Bwahahahaha!

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
I moved here in hopes of becoming part of a progressive city where it seemed like its leaders cared about social issues -- what's transpired here is not progressivism,' she said.

The mayor laughed in her Fvucking face….

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
I moved here in hopes of becoming part of a progressive city where it seemed like its leaders cared about social issues -- what's transpired here is not progressivism,' she said.

So sad. That stupid cvnt votes.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

The idiot woman deserves to be ridiculed.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
I moved here in hopes of becoming part of a progressive city where it seemed like its leaders cared about social issues -- what's transpired here is not progressivism,' she

The mayor laughed in her Fvucking face.
"I wanna live in a place with progressive values: why are you allowing these homeless people to impact my life?"
Similar to the Martha Vineyard libs who freaked out when the illegals were bused to their neighborhood.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004

Are not some of those “homeless” camps Antifa and BLM settlements?

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
She said, "what's transpired here is not progressivism,."

NOPE, what has transpired in Portland is exactly progressivism.

Not eye opening that she is mostly clueless. She fails to see that leadership is only pandering with words and no action to its leftist voter base. I gotta wonder if she is surprised when the sun comes up each morning and sets later in the day.

Reactions: psuted