ADVERTISEMENT

California Dreamin'...or: How Dem-Media turned the Golden State into a 3rd-world shithole

Jerry

May 29, 2001
The video -- link below -- tells the story. Watching it, I kept thinking of that classic 60's tune from The Mamas and Papas.

There are over 17,000 comments and the first three give the general flavor of people's reactions:

>>I live in Romania, and I never encounter such poverty in my life. It looks like a third country. And, when you think that the main problem of the politicians in the U.S. is the suffering of men trapped inside a woman's body or a woman in a man's body and not these unfortunate people that live in the street... it's crazy!<<

>>I'm from Brazil and I've got to tell you, you've managed to get yourselves into a situation that is even worse than in south american countries!! This is really disturbing!<<

>>I live in a second world country and we don’t have a fraction of the homeless that America has. I’ve never seen a homeless encampment in my city (one of the largest cities in Asia). Something is terribly wrong with The US.<<

But the Useful Idiots say nothing to see here. It's always been this way.

Except it hasn't. That's why the Regime wants to erase our historical memory...so the Clueless Masses won't know that it doesn't have to be this way...and once upon a time not so long ago it wasn't.

Welcome to Brave New Amerika:

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News