ADVERTISEMENT

Cape May Restaurants

We are in Cape May a lot. We are actually here now. I’ll give you my 3 options . .Fine dining-410 Bank Street,best value-takeout window at Lobster House and sit on deck. Where the locals go for great food very reasonable-C View
Thanks for the info. I think we’re going to hit Delaney’s pub for dinner tonight, but might try one of those tomorrow.

We’ve enjoyed the Mad Batter, Lobster House and if you are looking for some musical entertainment during dinner Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille.

Reactions: bison13
We’ve enjoyed the Mad Batter, Lobster House and if you are looking for some musical entertainment during dinner Harry’s Ocean Bar & Grille.
Lobster House is very touristy and if you go on the weekend expect a long wait.

We are in Cape May a lot. We are actually here now. I’ll give you my 3 options . .Fine dining-410 Bank Street,best value-takeout window at Lobster House and sit on deck. Where the locals go for great food very reasonable-C View
410 bank been there forever and for good reason.

410 Bank Street seems good, but I really like the menu at Lobster House!

Peter Shields Inn for fine dining, and priced accordingly. BYOB though, if I remember correctly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT