ADVERTISEMENT

Chat Recap: BWI publisher Phil Grosz

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
It is just three weeks since national-letter-of-intent day for Penn State's class of 2019 and recruiting for the class of 2020 is already in full swing. Both Penn State and the Big Ten are off to a great start in recruiting for the class of 2020.

Don't look now but we are only 15 days away from the start of Penn State's spring practice session which begins on Wednesday, March 13. This is going to be a very interesting Penn State spring practice session.

Gone from Penn State's offense are QB Trace McSorley, RB Miles Sanders, RG Connor McGovern, RT Ryan Bates, WR Juwan Johnson, WR DeAndre Thompkins on offense, plus DE Shareef Miller, DT Kevin Givens, OLB Koa Farmer, CB Amani Oruwariye and SS Nick Scott on defense.

Plus, 13 members on Penn State's 2018 roster entered the Transfer Portal. There will be competition and change at almost every position group on offense and defense.

So there is a lot to discuss concerning the Penn State football program going into spring practice. Just like I did with my chats back in December before the Citrus Bowl with Kentucky, I'll be posting this thread early this [Wednesday, Feb. 27] morning as a "sticky thread" so that you can post your questions ahead of the 1 PM start of the chat.

Then you can join me here in the Lions Den this [Wednesday, Feb. 27] afternoon at 1 PM and we can talk some Penn State football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News