ADVERTISEMENT

Chat with BWI publisher Phil Grosz at 2 PM today. Start posting your questions now.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
Penn State continued its Zoom teleconferences on Wednesday, May 6 when Penn State's head football coach, James Franklin, held a 1 PM teleconference with the Penn State beat writers and national media. Let's talk about what Coach Franklin said about all the options for the 2020 season. Plus Penn State received its 11th verbal commitment for its class of 2021 from DE Rodney McGraw from Elkhart, Ind. That is nine new verbal commitments in the last month for Penn State's class of 2021.

Keeping that in mind my chat this week will take place at 2 PM this [Thursday, May 7]] afternoon. Any topic relating to the Penn State's football program will be open for discussion.

So let's gather here in the Lions Den at 2 PM this [Thursday, May 7]] afternoon and analyze every aspect of the Penn State football program our Lions Den members want to discuss.

I'll be posting this thread early this morning as a "sticky thread" so that you can post your questions ahead of the 2 PM start of the chat. Then you can join me here in the Lions Den this afternoon [Thursday, May 7] at 2 PM and we can have a serious and informative Penn State football discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News