ADVERTISEMENT

Chat with BWI publisher Phil Grosz begins now.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
Had an important dental appointment yesterday afternoon and several appointments at Penn State relative to Blue White Weekend, so my weekly chat this week will take place here in the Lions Den starting at 1 PM this [Thursday, April 19] afternoon.

The Blue White Game is now less than 72 hours away. As unbelievable as it may sound BWI is now projecting that Penn State will have 10 official visits from the class of 2019 on hand for the Blue White Game.

Ryan has already posted those ten official visits here in the Lions Den, plus the other top unofficial visits from the classes of 2019, 2020 and 2021. All in all there are expected to be close to 150 to 200 prospects from the classes of 2019, 2020 and 2021, along with 14 members of Penn State's class of 2018 visiting this weekend for the Blue White Game.

In addition to talking recruiting I urge our Lions Den members to ask any question regarding the team for Saturday's Blue White Game. Give me your choices for breakout players from spring practice, what the starting offensive and defensive lines will look like.

Let's talk about every position on both offense and defense and share with me your greatest concerns for the Penn State football team coming out of spring practice.

So join me here in the Lions Den starting at 1 PM this [April, 19] afternoon and get prepared to talk some Penn State football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News