ADVERTISEMENT

Cliffhanger in Kansas City

It was grounding, get over it. He was in the pocket and throws it into the ground, the supposed "receivers" were running down the field. The Bungals lost fair and square and golden boy Burrow could not deliver in the clutch.
I don’t get this golden boy hatred of Burrows. Mahomes had been the darling of football for three years now. How many times have we heard “Only Mahomes”?

It was grounding, get over it. He was in the pocket and throws it into the ground, the supposed "receivers" were running down the field. The Bungals lost fair and square and golden boy Burrow could not deliver in the clutch.
I think it was grounding too. However, is goes uncalled so often because the running back was in the general vicinity. Not a fan of either team...I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but it is clear that every questionable call/non call went the Chiefs way in the last 5 minutes of that game.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I think it was grounding too. However, is goes uncalled so often because the running back was in the general vicinity. Not a fan of either team...I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but it is clear that every questionable call/non call went the Chiefs way in the last 5 minutes of that game.
I don't like either team as well. Would rather have seen the Bills get the AFC berth. Hope the Eagles can bring it home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT