ADVERTISEMENT

COLDER. THAN. MARS.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
:eek:

BOMB. CYCLONE. :eek:

BOMBOGENESIS. :eek:

Seriously, this is not good. See the link below. From the article:

"A dreaded "bomb cyclone" is pounding the Northeast, dumping blinding snow hurled by wind gusts as strong as 60 mph.

Parts of New England will be covered by 12 inches of snow. And by week's end, Boston and part of New Hampshire will be colder than Mars.

The bomb cyclone, which happened overnight, occurs when a cyclone has a significant and rapid drop in atmospheric pressure over a short period of time."

And,

"•Storm moves north: Damaging winds and heavy snow are the main concern Thursday. About 3 to 6 inches of snow are expected in Philadelphia, 4 to 8 inches in New York City, and more than a foot of snow in Boston, forecasters said.

•Power outages: More than 40,000 customers in Virginia and North Carolina lost power early Thursday, according to energy provider Dominion Energy. More than 8,000 customers were also without power in Florida, according to Duke Energy."

And,

"•Storm is snarling roads and air travel: More than 2,700 US flights on Thursday have been canceled, according to Flightaware.com. More than 90% of Thursday flights from LaGuardia Airport in New York City are canceled, and American Airlines suspended all departures from Boston."

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/04/us/cold-weather-arctic-outbreak/index.html

Be safe out there, folks.

Going to make a really mess with beach erosion I fear.

Mars? Outside Pittsburgh? I once knew a girl from Mars. She was not green but she was definitely out of this world.

Not Mars, but one from Venus...

“I met a girl from Venus, and her insides were lined in gold
Well, she did what she did said "How was it, kid?"
She was politely told
"Pretty good, not bad, I can't complain
But actually everything is just about the same."

J. P.

No not sig girl. Can't post a pic because it was long ago. And it's not the brown eyed girl from the Hub that I have posted about.

But she had all the features I like - long black hair brown eyes nice figure. Firm and soft in all the right places.

*sigh*
Every time you mention that brown eyed girl from the HUB, I think of that blonde in Pattee Library.

No not sig girl. Can't post a pic because it was long ago. And it's not the brown eyed girl from the Hub that I have posted about.

But she had all the features I like - long black hair brown eyes nice figure. Firm and soft in all the right places.

*sigh*

The question is....do you remember her name?

Mars ain't no kinda place
to raise your kids.
In fact, it's cold as hell.

Hell-Michigan-freezes-over_855904_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

*sigh*

I know the type. Nice.

Women are so cool.

The question is....do you remember her name?
Yes, I do, as I also remember the name of the brown eyed girl from the Hub.

I won't post those names here, as some people may know them and I don't want to embarrass or expose them - in case some people know their maiden names (assuming they got married and changed their names).

I also remember what perfume she wore, how her eyes lit up when she smiled, the little scar under her bottom lip from when she fell as a kid, and that she hardly wore make up because she did not need it.

'scuse me for a minute, I need to go stand outside in the cold and snow and cool down....

Yes, I do, as I also remember the name of the brown eyed girl from the Hub.

I won't post those names here, as some people may know them and I don't want to embarrass or expose them - in case some people know their maiden names (assuming they got married and changed their names).

I also remember what perfume she wore, how her eyes lit up when she smiled, the little scar under her bottom lip from when she fell as a kid, and that she hardly wore make up because she did not need it.

'scuse me for a minute, I need to go stand outside in the cold and snow and cool down....

:eek:

A goddess on a mountain top
Was burning like a silver flame
The summit of beauty and love
And Venus was her name

Ah, Mars, PA. I used to work there back in the day. It’s also where my dispensary used to be, back in the day.

Back then it was a quiet rural town. Now, it still is but the area has been developing as Cranberry developed.

I service some large properties right near town, but no longer party there anymore. Scoring with the country chicks (back in the day) was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Good ol Uncle Bobs bar (now Breakneck Tavern I think) and Willees tavern (old heads make up the crowd) were the two spots.

TWO guys from Mars lived in the room next to me my sophomore year. They were a blast!

"Bombogenesis." Sound like some kind of social disease. Maybe I'm thinking of Bimbogenesis.

Hang in there, boys. Spring is only a couple of months away. We had an earthquake here in the Bay Area early this morning (2:30 AM, PST). I never felt it, although it was a 4.4.

Last edited:
I was just in Mars this morning at the post office. It is really cold there too. Chizmar's son (Max)is from Mars. LB. I believe he is a PWO.

Keep it up, Bob, and very soon you're going to have the climate change deniers bombarding us with more "facts".

Going to make a really mess with beach erosion I fear.
My son lives in Delaware and I keep up with what's going on down there. Since the summer season ended, both Rehoboth Beach, DE and Ocean City MD have had major beach replenishment projects done. They may take a hit, but it shouldn't be as bad as it could have been.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT