ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado having trouble with North Dakota State

psu00

Jan 4, 2010
Currently 17-14 ND St. They’re cutting through Colorado’s D pretty easily. On the flip side the ND St D is pretty weak and giving up big passing plays.

Deion may have a few more reporters he won’t speak to next week if they report what’s happening so far. ;)

24-20 Colorado in the 4th. ND St starting to fade now on D.

Final 31-26 Colorado. ND St catches the ball at the Colorado 4 on the last play but stopped before getting into the end zone.

• Sad
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Final 31-26 Colorado. ND St catches the ball at the Colorado 4 on the last play but stopped before getting into the end zone.
Did you see the statistics since Coach Prime took over? 50% increase in Colorado’s black student applications was interesting. I wonder how the national media would cover it if a dynamic white coach rejuvenated Grambling’s football program and caused a dramatic increase in white student enrollment.

Reactions: OKLionFan
I watched some of the game, and Colorado is not good. They also play dirty, with lots of holding, targeting, wideouts pushing off, etc., with the referees letting them get away with it. I also thought there was something wonky going on with the winding of the clock, and those several instances probably added up to ND not getting one more snap. I will enjoy each of the losses which are likely coming to Colorado!

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT