Mar 2, 2015
Glov posts a thread about Phillies losing 100 games

result

a Phillies 2 game winning streak

Nate posts a thread about the Flyers losing 1 - 0

result

Flyers win and make the playoffs

Coincidence? I think not.

Keep posting Yinzers you're doing a great job.

Reactions: step.eng69
I live in the Pittsburgh area and I picked the Flyers to win and make the playoffs and they did. That was after having made 37 straight erroneous predictions. Generally when I pick the exact opposite thing happens, but I said I was due and I was. Hidden Vigorish. Anyway, I am now due for another long losing streak. Since I don't care for the term "Yinzer", I will pick the Flyers to beat Washington in 4 and the Phillies to win 100 games. Let's see if my winning streak continues (doubtful) or if I revert to form.;)

Glov posts a thread about Phillies losing 100 games

result

a Phillies 2 game winning streak

Nate posts a thread about the Flyers losing 1 - 0

result

Flyers win and make the playoffs

Coincidence? I think not.

Keep posting Yinzers you're doing a great job.

No, it's Flyers wear orange.
County-criminals wear orange.
Coincidence?
I think not!
Never let a Philadelphia Main-Line putts post a supposed antagonistic thread.

Ever!

I'll get back to ya when your Phillies hit "80" losses.

Flyers are going to need more than curses to beat the Caps on the score board. They will beat them up physically. Inflicting pain and injury is victory in Flyer world.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Flyers are going to need more than curses to beat the Caps on the score board. They will beat them up physically. Inflicting pain and injury is victory in Flyer world.
If the Flyers beat the Caps, it will be because they've played better hockey than Washington over the last third of the season. This isn't 1975, and a player like Tom Wilson will be wearing red white and blue, not orange and black.

wow glov

Now your total loss number is down to 80. That's diving faster than Sydney Louganis (oops Crosby) does

No, it's Flyers wear orange.
County-criminals wear orange.
Coincidence?
I think not!
Never let a Philadelphia Main-Line putts post a supposed antagonistic thread.

Ever!

I'll get back to ya when your Phillies hit "80" losses.
Too bad we didn't hear back from you when the Pirates set the all time Pro Sports record for consecutive losing seasons. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT