ADVERTISEMENT

Dak Prescott dragged into brawl, roughed up in Panama City

I missed this news. What the hell was that about and when did this happen? That 1 guy clearly has a head injury- he couldn't even stand without being unstable.

Is there some backstory we are missing? A quick Google search showed me two tweets that said something about "ignorance happens" and another one about how "we can't go anywhere without being attacked by people". Has this happened before?

Originally posted by psu00:

That 1 guy clearly has a head injury- he couldn't even stand without being unstable.
Yeah, that was pretty bad - and that was Dak.

yes it happens all the time, there are guys who want to make their bones so

to speak, and will jump a players ass just to see what he can do!! Happens with a lot of players at alot of schools, as well as pro athletes. 90% of the time the athletes are just hanging with their buddies, and somebody just starts something just to see who is the badest so to speak!! The other 5% of the time it over a women, and the last 5% is either a pool game aor assholery.

Re: yes it happens all the time, there are guys who want to make their bones so

Yeah, but who's gonna recognize the Mississippi State quarterback in Panama City? I'd walk right by him and would never know who the hell he was. .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT