ADVERTISEMENT

Darron Russel (Hoops target)

JHoops

May 29, 2001
I have a potential name for you all to look out for in the coming months/year. Darron Russel is a five foot ten PG from Ihmotep Charter high school in Philly, class of 2017. He is a lighting quick guard, who can handle the ball as well as I have seen in a couple of years. A plus athelte for his size, dunks the ball. Also, a pretty good scorer. He is still very young for his age. Darron plays for Team Final is will be rolling in the offers in the coming years. He holds offers from, Temple, Delaware, VCU, Penn, St.Joes and more will roll in soon. I think he would be a very nice combo threat for PSU in the future. I hope Chambers takes a long hard look at him, this kid can play. In my opinion, second best guard in the 2017 class in Philly, next to Quade Green.

A couple things he needs to work on is more consistent shooting from the perimiter and his vision. Now he is a good passer, but as he gets older I think the vision will come more. Right now Darron is under the radar, by this time next year he will blow up.

Reactions: PCLion and fps1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News