ADVERTISEMENT

Delaney says B1G winner should not be in

I hope Franklin knocks him out when Delaney has to hand the Big Ten championship trophy to him!

Reactions: 91Joe95
We were always told winning the Big made you great. But when um and OSU doesn't win - winning the big doesn't mean anything.

Well if someone other than these two won it the talking point was always "Well, the Big Ten is DOWN this year." Funny we haven't heard that this year.

Oh, and I notice our game is on Fox so I guess I can at least start out with the sound on for awhile until the bashing starts from Fox.

Reactions: PSUPride1
Well if someone other than these two won it the talking point was always "Well, the Big Ten is DOWN this year." Funny we haven't heard that this year.

They thought they had a chance to send both UM and OSU to the playoff, so it was beneficial to pump up Nebraska, Wisconsin and PSU. Now they realize that the plan may backfire; Michigan has no chance of getting in and a Clemson loss will elevate the PSU/Wisconsin winner.

Reactions: PSUPride1
Odd, but here is what hypocrite Jimmy Douche-bag Delany said in 2014 after daO$U won the B1G Championship as per none other than BTN, the b1g shizhole's own network (from THIS LINK):

Jim Delany is convinced Ohio State should be in.

I hope Franklin knocks him out when Delaney has to hand the Big Ten championship trophy to him!

Why the hell is a conference head even offering his opinion on the matter- extremely unprofessional and very bad form.

Reactions: psu00
Kept saying "we lost that election 4 years ago." OK, Jim. But make a stand today, you dumbass. Worthless!

Not what he said in 2014 after B1G CCG - refer to link I provided earlier in this thread....and B1G wasn't even best Conference in football in 2014 (SEC was).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT