ADVERTISEMENT

DelcoPanther was right KLS only getting looks from Akron, Bowling Green etc.

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
Just kidding Delco. Penn State wide receiver KeAndre Lambert-Smith has scheduled his first two official visits, a source tells On3.

The fifth-year player led the Nittany Lions with 53 catches for 673 yards and four touchdowns in 2023. Texas A&M, Auburn, Colorado, Georgia, USC and West Virginia were among the teams who contacted the wide receiver. KeAndre Lambert-Smith, who is 6-foot-1 and 184 pounds, leaves a Penn State team looking to make the first edition of the 12-team College Football Playoff.

A source tells On3 that Lambert-Smith will visit Auburn from Thursday to Saturday. He will close out the weekend traveling to College Station, visiting Texas A&M from Saturday to Monday.

I guess he was not worth a little NIL $, since: Voila, over night, CJF says the receiver room is loaded with talent. I'm guessing he will get a little NIL love now. Just guessing.

Honestly, I think the passing game will thrive as long as Wallace and Evans stay healthy and develop and the backs play a more prominent role in the passing game. The TEs will do well, too.

No matter, I hope the double standard with NIL for transfers in vs HS recruits doesn't lose PSU some of these talented youngsters CJF is talking about. I kinda doubt that partial scholarships and minimal NIL vs NIL and full scholarships isn't gonna keep young talent in the fold very long. I hope I am wrong. We will find out in the fall and next spring. Onward....

Reactions: OKLionFan
I think this is layered.

1. KLS was our most proven WR.
2. KLS disappeared for the last 3rd of the season to finish '23.
3. Other than UGA, these offers come from one type of school: "hey, we got a big bag of $$$! Come on over!" Specifically the 2 he is visiting.
4. If he wants a big bag, go get it. It's his right.
5. If he was looking for more competent offenses, you would think he'd jump at UGA and USC (if those are legit)

Honestly, I think the passing game will thrive as long as Wallace and Evans stay healthy and develop and the backs play a more prominent role in the passing game. The TEs will do well, too.

I think the passing game will thrive if Hackenberg can increase his accuracy.

Beating A Dead Horse GIF by 100 gecs

Just kidding Delco. Penn State wide receiver KeAndre Lambert-Smith has scheduled his first two official visits, a source tells On3.

The fifth-year player led the Nittany Lions with 53 catches for 673 yards and four touchdowns in 2023. Texas A&M, Auburn, Colorado, Georgia, USC and West Virginia were among the teams who contacted the wide receiver. KeAndre Lambert-Smith, who is 6-foot-1 and 184 pounds, leaves a Penn State team looking to make the first edition of the 12-team College Football Playoff.

A source tells On3 that Lambert-Smith will visit Auburn from Thursday to Saturday. He will close out the weekend traveling to College Station, visiting Texas A&M from Saturday to Monday.

I guess he was not worth a little NIL $, since: Voila, over night, CJF says the receiver room is loaded with talent. I'm guessing he will get a little NIL love now. Just guessing.

No matter, I hope the double standard with NIL for transfers in vs HS recruits doesn't lose PSU some of these talented youngsters CJF is talking about. I kinda doubt that partial scholarships and minimal NIL vs NIL and full scholarships isn't gonna keep young talent in the fold very long. I hope I am wrong. We will find out in the fall and next spring. Onward....

Don't you mean your double standard. You want the team to pay nil money but don't want to contribute to nil.

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT