ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Megan Rapinoe is a science denier

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Much like many democrats... Deny the science of sex in life...........

Legendary U.S. Olympic Gymnast Calls Out Megan Rapinoe​

https://thespun.com/more/olympics/legendary-u-s-olympic-gymnast-calls-out-megan-rapinoe

Legendary U.S. Olympian Jennifer Sey is calling out Rapinoe for her opinion on transgender athletes. Rapinoe has been very supportive of transgender athletes in sports, downplaying their impact on women.

“Show me all the trans people who are nefariously taking advantage of being trans in sports,” Rapinoe said. “It’s just not happening.”

Sey, meanwhile, doesn't agree with her.

“I’m sorry, I have to collect myself,” Sey said.

“I guess I would ask her why the best women’s soccer team in the world lost to 15-year-old high school boys, how — why was that? How did that happen?” Sey said. “An average high school boys team. They lost — the best women’s soccer team in the world…. There is advantage. This is not trans bigotry. This is about girls and women.”

Sey, 54, was a member of the United States Olympic team and won the all-around national championship.

Sey continued.

“We have to acknowledge that biology, testosterone in and of itself, but also having gone through male puberty confers advantages. That’s why we have separate categories of men’s and women’s sports. Denying that is denying reality,” Sey said.

“So, I am very much in favor of protecting women’s sports and giving women a fair and even playing field to compete against each other, access the educational opportunities that come from that.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News