ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats and China.

BicyclePete

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Perhaps the people behind the curtain of the Biden Administration are the Chinese.

General Thoroughly Modern Millie should be placed in front of a firing squad and shot. If his Chinese counterpart had done what he did, that would have already happened. Now before you crazy lefties get your panties into a bunch (franklin how you as a former member of the military can defend this guy is beyond me) hear me out.

Fact #1: Barbara Boxer, former democrat senator from California, took a job with a Chinese surveillance firm.

Fact #2: Another California leftie, Diane Feinstein, had a Chinese Spy working for her for 20 years.

Fact #3: Eric Stalwell had a sexual relationship with a Chinese spy. Yes Stalwell is another Cali democrat.

Fact #4: China is buying the Biden administration.

Fact #5: The Biden's have a long time, financial relationship with China.

Fact #6: Chinese warships were off the coast of Alaska at the end of August. Didn't see anything about this on CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, etc, etc.

Why is it that liberals look the other way when things like this occur? Yet for two solid years they chased the Russian hoax of President Trump?

I know why. If you voted for Biden, you are an idiot.

4d54et.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News